Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Cash Application Representative with French
Requisition ID: 1805635939W
- Applying unidentified and unapplied cash receipts to the correct invoice(s) according to the defined procedures and finance principles and legislation
- Reconciliations of transit accounts
- Selected Account Receivable tasks
- Respond to general questions from local organizations, customer service, A2R team, audit
- Produce routine reports and make summaries for SSC and affiliate management
- Meet dashboard metrics related to Cash Application
- Perform all I2C procedures as required, in a timely manner
- Meeting KPIs of Cash application team
- Timely and accurate reporting
- Support of the I2C Team lead and Specialis
- Fluent English and French – spoken and written
- MS Excel on intermediate level (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, IF, etc.)
- Previous experience from finance is a plus
- Proactive approach to tasks with eye on detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills
In return we would like to offer you:
- Interesting job in a prestigious international healthcare company
- Friendly and supportive team members and management
- Many opportunities to participate on different projects and drive our growth further
- Competitive salary based on experience, annual bonus and comprehensive benefits package such as 5 weeks of vacation, Home office, Flexible working hours, Meal vouchers, 8 weeks fully paid parental leave, Flexi Passes, Life and accident insurance, Contribution for Prague public transportation, language study, illness leave and pension, MultiSport Card, Referral Award, Refreshment in the workplace, Sickdays, Customer card to Makro Cash&Carry, Free fitness lessons
The benefits are regulated by internal policy which contains the full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
JNJ Global Business Servi (7761)