Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Key Account Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805635906W
Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. is recruiting for a Product manager to be located in Cairo
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125
years. We embrace research and science ‐‐ bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well‐being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to
touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
With $76.5 billion in 2017 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and
Medical devices and diagnostics markets. There are more than 265 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing approximately 126,500 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion.
Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
- The Key Account Specialist (KAS), reporting to the Business Unit Manager, is a key link between the company and the healthcare professionals. The KAS is responsible for promoting registered product or group of products in highly specialized therapeutic area. The KAS deals with a variety of customers including physicians, pharmacists and other important stakeholders in public institutions and in private hospitals.
- The KAS works strategically to increase the awareness and create the demand of the company products and to ensure optimal and continuous product availability on the market and in different institutions (including tenders), in addition to reimbursement bodies.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Maximizes sales of products and increases market share of these products.
- Achieves sales targets in the designated territory while meeting all Company’s HCC requirements.
- Maintains accurate coverage of designated territory and ensure full compliance with CRM reporting requirements, in line with Company policy guidelines.
Conducts customer segmentation in line with the Company’s guidelines to ensure target customers are approached with the optimal tools & frequency and provided with best-in-class customer service.
- Maintains the customer database up to date to ensure full understanding of customer needs to be able to timely fulfil them.
- Maintains excellent ongoing knowledge of disease areas, product and competitors.
- Keeps up-to-date with the latest products information & clinical data provided by the company. Present and discuss this data with healthcare professionals during face-to-face meetings and/or group presentations.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in the healthcare system anticipating potential opportunities and risks on the business and adapt strategy accordingly to help in shaping the healthcare environment.
- Supports the Brand Strategy and identifies and action new opportunities which will drive business.
- Conducts ongoing market analysis including Market, Competitive, and Business Intelligence.
- Understands customers and market insights to ensure achievement of short-term and long-term business objectives.
- Collaborates with different functions in a teamwork spirit to optimize the results in a timely manner and be open to feedback and suggestions in order to increase market penetration.
- Interacts with KAM and Health Economics Manager on a continuous basis to share information and come out with the best solutions whenever common issues are raised.
- Ensure availability, reimbursement, access and liquidation of the Company’s products on all levels including: MOH, NSSF, Army and all other relevant national bodies responsible for funding and product evaluations that may influence reimbursing decisions in coordination with the Key Account Manager (KAM).
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy is required.
- Years of Experience: Ideally candidates will have at least 2 year medical sales experience and previous exposure to Oncology would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of the product range and a sound understanding of the associated Therapeutic Area.
- Proven track record of success in medical sales career to date.
- Strong customer focus to offer the highest level of service.
- Ability to develop long-term relationships to benefit the business.
- Ability to communicate effectively, influence others, and build strategic partnership with customers
- Ability to gather insights, and use them to build customer oriented plans.
- Results oriented, energetic, self-motivated and possess pro-active attitude.
- Personal integrity and honesty.
- Ability to negotiate, solve problems and make effective decisions
- Language: Fluency in English
Johnson & Johnson Middle East FZ-LLC (Branch) (8612)