Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805635872W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Service Engineer to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
Ability to Assist the service manager with daily running of the service center, providing effective technical support and understanding customer needs, with administration responsibilities and logistics management.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attend service calls independently, effectively and on time by recognizing customers’ needs and adding value to gain customers loyalty.
- Coordinate the flow of equipment received at TSC from the region for repairs and return; maintain a goal of 10 working days.
- Communicate independently in the right manner with internal and external customers.
- Receive / Log service calls and complaints, communicate with distributors engineers and proactively respond to their needs.
- Monitor warranty / service contracts and follow up on their expiry.
- Monitor spare parts movement and replenish effectively to ensure excellent after sales technical support.
- Maintain installation base for all products supported by TSC.
- Collaboration across franchise and business partners in the region.
- Routine admin work such as quotes, orders, communications and follow-ups.
- Upkeep of the repair workshop.
- Experience in service contracts and training field engineers, sales reps and customers.
- Education: University / Bachelor’s Degree in Biomedical / Electrical / Electronics Engineering.
- Years of experience: Generally requires (5+) years related experience, particularly within Electronic Engineering.
- 50% of travel may be required
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)