Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805635850W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Responsible for promotion JNJ products ( including LFS and Pharma products ) in new and establish accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
In addition, this position collaboration across various internal functional groups, special Marketing department and training department
Key interactive stakeholders:
- Sales team member
- Marketing department ( LifeScan)
- Customer service ( LifeScan)
- Distributor ( DKSH)
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervising sales team on assigned territories.
- Provides leadership, guidance and customer product expertise to the sales team. Meets or exceeds established sales goals through the implementation of sales activities.
- At this level the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse teams, etc.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions
- Interviews, hires, trains and evaluates the performance of sales representatives.
- Administers promotions and incentives and provides motivation as needed.
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance
- Establishes team and individual sales goals and provides effective coaching of sales representatives to consistently improve their performance.
- Allocates or adjusts resources as needed.
- Ensures sales activities are in compliance with all federal/national, state, local and company regulations, policies and procedures. Collects and utilizes all necessary marketing information.
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly activity and productivity reports. Analyze sales data to identify opportunities for increased productivity and sales on both a group and individual level
- Prepares and controls budgets for a particular district or region; Assists sales representatives with questions and supports customers requiring additional assistance. Leads specific sales events or projects to improve sales performance. Works closely with sales manager to implement annual/quarterly sales plan and necessary changes required to achieve objectives
- University/Bachelor’s Degree Medical/Pharmaceutical/Pharmaceutical College.
- At least 5 year experience in Medical Device
- Additional education: Selling skill, Negotiation, Presentation skill and using computer skills including Excel, MS Word and PowerPoint.
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)