Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
VAS (Value Added Services) Supervisor
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805635805W
- Plans and controls inventory of finished goods for sales warehouses, distribution centers, and factors mixing points to meet sales and distribution demand.
- Analyzes inventory levels, inventory positioning and production and sale forecasts.
- Coordinates physical inventories, cycle counting, surplus obsolete, engineering changes, cancellation activities, projected usage and other inventory planning/and reduction activities.
- Analyzes stock control records and information such as consumption rate, characteristics of items in storage, and current market conditions, to determine stock supply and need for replenishment.
- Corrects inventory system where errors could affect the replenishment systems, financial position, credibility, or overall operation.
- Verifies inventory accuracy; takes cycle counts, controls inventory levels by changing reorder points and par levels to meet changing demands. Troubleshoots immediate inventory inaccuracies.
- Audits sales order location discrepancies and implements permanent resolutions.
- Audits warehouse locations especially problem inbound/outbound staging locations.
- Develop reports to keep service management aware of potential trends, shortages, back orders, and status of service parts as required.
- Communicates with supervisor, vendors, staff to resolve any problems and/or concerns.
- Provides information and assistance for inventory policies and/or procedures
- Willing to be based in North Jakarta
- Good English is required
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)