Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805635784W
- Under close supervision, responsible for managing all operations related to manufacturing, materials, facilities, distribution, engineering and maintenance to ensure smooth, continuous, cost effective and controlled manufacture of products in support of the business forecasts and inventory goals.
- Plan, prepare, issue, and control production schedule and material requirements to ensure control flow of approved material timed to meet production plan.
- Facilitate the implementation of the production plan.
- Takes corrective action for daily operational problems within the department.
- Oversee the performance of wage personnel.
- Ensure department quality and safety compliance.
- Plan and direct the administration and implementation of assigned projects as required for the development, manufacture, marketing and sales of the company's products.
- Study the need for improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertakes optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs.
- Assisting contract negotiations with suppliers.
- Able to respond to routine problems independently.
- Willing to be based in North Jakarta
- Good English is required
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)