Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Medical Affairs TA Lead, CAR-T
Beijing, China; Shanghai, China
Requisition ID: 1805635698W
· Be accountability for overall medical strategy; study design & execution, educational program design and execution, key medical message communication and KOL engagement in CAR-T area.
· Building of a complex web of professional and scientific related interactions with both internal and external stakeholders, including physicians, KOLs, BU partners, industry organizations to ensure making of solid medical strategy in local data generation, medical education and commercial support, and keeping aligned to business priorities and objectives.
· Developing and Managing CAR-T relevant clinical trials and medical programs.
· Building XJP’s reputation via development and implementation of high-quality professional medical education programs.
· Interpretation of clinical safety and efficacy data; key liaison with internal marketing and R&D colleague, regulatory agencies, and external opinion leaders.
· Defining and validating the medical and scientific content of information provided to the medical fraternity with the aim of maximizing their scientific and commercial impact.
· Medical review and provision of medical and professional inputs to licensing deals, safety issues, business plans, compound strategies etc.
· Ensuring compliance with global Johnson & Johnson/FDA healthcare guidelines as well as both global and local safety responsibilities.
· Managing budgets for Clinical studies, Medical Education & Medical Affairs events. Determine and monitor timelines and manage projects to conclusion and implementation.
· Responsibility for developing successful, collaborative relationships with the Global TAs and relevant functions.
· Be responsible for oversight of the implementation of RMPs as well as CAPA & CARMA action plans
Essential knowledge and skills:
⦁ In depth understanding of hematology or oncology therapeutic area.
⦁ Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) in both English and Chinese
⦁ Good project management, time-management skills
⦁ Proven skills at developing and managing varied relationships within and outside the company.
⦁ High customer and external industry insight
⦁ Very strong and demonstrable presentation, communication and influencing skills that can impact at all levels.
⦁ Excellent organisational skills
⦁ Strong leadership, motivated to develop
⦁ Adherence to Johnson & Johnson Credo and have the right compliance mind-set
Core competencies required for this role:
⦁ Advanced degree (MD, PhD) with relevant therapeutic specialty (hematology/oncology) in an academic or hospital environment required.
⦁ Relevant therapeutic area (hematology or oncology) clinical experience and Medical Affairs in an academic, hospital or pharma environment required.
⦁ Typical 5+ years of medical affairs experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
⦁ A good understanding of the varying medical and marketing practices and perspectives across China, regional and overseas experience is a plus
Xian-Janssen Pharmaceutical Ltd. (7043)