Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Asst Manager - GLOBAL MAKE Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805635361W
Every day, millions of people around the world enjoy the benefits of products from the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Very likely, someone in your family is one of them. Your family’s health and well-being is our passion.
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Johnson & Johnson strives to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life. The organization is comprised of more than 275 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 128,700 employees. With Global sales of USD $71.9 billion in 2016. Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world. Johnson & Johnson companies are equal opportunity employers.
In India, Johnson & Johnson operates as a single legal entity and consists of the 3 strategic business units: Consumer Products, Pharmaceuticals and Medical Devices, which are independently managed and report into their respective Global business segments.
We take immense pride in executing our Purpose “Caring for people around the world by anticipating their needs, creating solutions and experiences that help them and those they care for live healthy, vibrant lives”
The incumbent shall be responsible for the delivery of business analytics and insights that drive the MAKE Excellence processes consumer business. The role is responsible for improving performance levels (within / across regions) by leading / bringing business insights, highlighting potential opportunities / risks through application of advanced analytical techniques. Drive the culture of enabling transfer of best practices. Participate in Global, Regional and Local Make Excellence forums / Global meets, to provide analytical insights. The incumbent shall be leading executive messaging & stakeholder management.
- MAKE KPI Management:
- Maintain MAKE KPI dashboard, metrics.
- Customer focused, forward looking (predictive) & highlighting relevant trends to drive decision making.
- Facilitate collation of business causal factors impacting MAKE KPI by collaborating with Global, Regional and Local stakeholders.
- Aligned objectives & KPI`s, focussed on optimising the trade off across inventory, service & cost
- Transfer of Best Practices cross regions and functions
- Performance Management:
- Integration and harmonization of various dashboards for MAKE excellence group
- Works closely with global/regional/local MAKE functions to improve business performance
- With partnership in MAKE BPO derive action plans to streamline and/or derive Global processes to initiate or standardize tactical preparation and drive process standardization and automation
- Work closely with cross functional teams to reduce waste/cost in supply chain processes, through improved diagnostics and prescriptive analytics
- Derive a series of POC’s to leverage existing solutions across Consumer. (Maximize OEE, Optimize Production Lead Time, Manufacturing Inventory Freshness, Predictive Maintenance etc…).
- Lead capital analytics projects – Portfolio, CAR Analytics, Global Manufacturing platforms; expense Analytics and financial Scorecard
- Strategic Program Reports – Operating Plan & Program Scorecards
- Process Enhancements:
- Integration of Instantis data into scorecards (Alteryx to Teradata). Led the process to migrated all reports to Teradata or similar technology platforms
- High level of knowledge of functions like Manufacturing, Quality, EHSS, Engineering and market related areas; abreast of current developments and trends within Supply Chain and Information Systems.
- Keep up to date on relevant Supply Chain technology and process trends amongst key customers and competitors
- Continue to progress understanding and application of Process Excellence tools
- Corporate Ethics & Standards:
- Contribute to the achievement of health & safety goals. Manage business within Credo and ethical standards
- Actively support corporate policy and ethics leading by example
- Develop an external connect with Educational institutes & other potential partners.
Qualifications and key competencies:
Education: Master’s Degree in Management or MTech or equivalent
Professional Experience: ~6-8 years business experience with strong analytical exposure
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong Knowledge of supply chain, manufacturing past SC/CPG/LS experience is critical for this role
- Individual must have strong analytical skills (problem scoping, problem solving)
- High level of expertise in working with large sets of data and ability to draw key insights from massive amounts of data
- Proficient in MS-Office. Hands - on with advanced MS-Excel, VBA, SQL, tableau, etc is critical
- Experience in SAP & SAP APO (or current equivalent integrated Global ERP/ supply chain planning system).
- Strong Predictive analytics (R, Python, modeling, etc..) is critical for this role
- This person will need to have excellent communication skills
- Result-oriented and ability to follow through on committed tasks; bring structure to abstract concepts.
- Good ability to work in matrix organization structure
- Good self-directed ability to connect with data owners and process owner across organization to investigate, solve, and leverage data to perform detailed and advanced analyses
Johnson & Johnson Private Limited (8080)