Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805635308W
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's Baby, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, MOTILIUM, IMMODIUM, FUGACAR, NIZORAL, TYLENOL and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Handling Dermatology & Woman Care products
- Developing MKTG plans for exiting brands as well as new launching brands / in align with regional and local OTC Derma & Woman Care TA’ strategy via closely collaborate with cross functional team
- Creating & executing OTC Derma & Woman Care brands’ strategy, marketing activities i to deliver brand goals & objectives with health care compliances
- Develop KOL speakers pool and KOL endorsements to run educational programs , CME and promotional activities to bring OTC Derma & Woman Care Brands reaching more patients
- Work well with Sales team, Tender team and supply chain to develop brands’ market penetration
- Shapping Market and Customers’ insights into innovatives & meaningful marketing activites
- Well monitoring A&P expenses by monthly/annually or by project
- Pharmacist/Doctor/Bachelor background
- 4-5 years’ experience with 2 years in OTC as a must
- High skills in marketing work such as analyzing the marketing data, reading research findings, developing marketing strategy
- Comprehensive understanding about pharmaceutical market & target customers (including institute, hospital, consumer & government affairs stake holders)
- Well communications & presentation
- Well working with agencies for Brand activation campaign
- Excellent oral and written communication, strategic thinking, analytical, and project management skills are required.
- Proven ability to deliver results.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)