Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Employee Relations Lead - Vietnam
Requisition ID: 1805635297W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- You will have overall responsibility to lead delivery of Employee Relations and Labor Relations Services within Vietnam.
- You will be responsible for the effective management of Employee Relations matters (grievances, discipline) measured by resolution of service requests within defined time periods, levels of accuracy and quality standards and customer satisfaction levels.
- You will provide Labor Relations oversight for Vietnam and support and advise on the trade union processes.
- You will ensure that the terms and conditions of employment in Vietnam is compliant with legal standards and also internal company requirements.
- You will lead the development of internal employee relations capabilities with HR, managers and employees in Vietnam.
- You will provide subject matter expertise on significant workplace or individual events including restructuring, acquisitions, divestitures, outsourcing etc in Vietnam.
- You will provide services in a timely manner, treat the workforce respectfully and maintain high levels of confidentiality, trust and integrity in the handling of sensitive matters.
- There will be opportunities for you to develop a culture of rigorous adherence to standards, process excellence and continuous improvement.
· Employee Relations – Ensure timely and compliant handling of all Grievance and Discipline Requests.
· Labor Relations: input and oversight on all matters relating to the trade union and dealings with DOLISSA
· Performance Management – Coach managers on handling performance issues
· Actively participate in policy compliance and governance ensuring consistent positive employee experience. Ensure workplace policies are current and in compliance with applicable local laws
· Build an external professional network to maintain an appropriate view of the workplace and marketplace
· Implement continuous improvement opportunities to improve provision of services by reviewing and providing feedback on operational processes, policies, standard operating procedures and work instructions and introduce key improvement plans for execution.
· Stay current on Vietnam employment and labor practices
· Comply with and carry out standards for maintaining a confidential and sensitive work environment for team
· Conduct environmental scans and participate in significant workplace events (such as the planning and execution of RIF’s, M&A’s, etc. at the cluster/country level
· HR Generalist
- Previous experience as a HR generalist, HR operations, BBHR in supervisory or manager role
- Experience with HR related systems.
- Experience with the execution, and improvement of employee data and total rewards administration
- Demonstrates, cross-functional knowledge of HR processes and their impact on stakeholders
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in order to communicate with customers, peers, and vendors.
- A sense of urgency in solving customer requests to ensure timely resolution and an ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Experience of improving HR processes to maximize efficiency & deliver quality services.
- Comfortable in handling ambiguity and fluid situations, demonstrating a pragmatic approach
- Ability to collaborate effectively to deliver HR support in numerous business.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task with confidence
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact skillfully and confidently with internal stakeholders and colleagues to develop ideas, identify opportunities, and influence outcomes.
- Must have a competent understanding of employment legislation and the ability to translate this into practical solutions.
- Knowledge of standard business practices and professionalism in a customer service environment are essential.
- Ability to work in a team based environment as a model of customer service, teamwork, and leadership. Readiness to work with team members to ensure coverage for our customers.
- Experience in Employee relations cases and activities
- Organized, detail orientated, time conscious a must,
- Project Management Skills
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)