Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805635283W
- World’s #1 Healthcare Company
- People focused culture – excellent opportunities for growth
- Great benefits including onsite gym, parking and bonus incentive
If you have a passion for making a difference, here is your opportunity to join a successful team that will reward your success. The successful candidate will join a high performing team that is responsible for leading the demand planning process for our Global Orthopaedic business at Johnson & Johnson. Specifically, you will ensure effectiveness of the process through:
- Leading the Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process locally for this division
- Ensure accuracy of our demand forecast,
- Timely and effective communication of the supply status,
- Effective inventory planning to minimize write offs due to excess stock,
- Liaising with relevant stakeholders to ensure supply chain readiness of New Product Introductions and;
- Work with Regional Planning teams and Marketing to optimize product availability & consignment inventory levels.
- Previous experience in a demand planner or similar position managing a mature S&OP process, ideally within the healthcare environment. Any experience within medical devices would be a distinct advantage.
- SAP experience & knowledge
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Excellent problem solving & analytical skills will be key to your success
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to develop effective working relationships
- Tertiary qualifications in a related discipline will be highly regarded
The role will interface with multiple internal and regional stakeholders across various functions, so you will need to have exceptional communication skills and the ability to move between detailed micro to high level macro, dependent on your audience. You will be a dynamic team player who thrives working in an environment where sharing of knowledge and experience is valued.
Every day, our people play a vital role in creating a healthier world. Johnson & Johnson Medical is helping doctors and nurses to save lives, treat disease and restore the joys of living for millions of people. Our employees come to work inspired by knowing that their caring transforms lives, one person at a time.
If you are interested in progressing your career into this type of role and have the experience outlined above, please apply online using the link below. You will receive an automated email confirming receipt of your application. Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application in a timely manner.
Agencies please note: this recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Australia-New South Wales-Sydney
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)