Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
[Consumer] - Professional Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 1805635229W
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Overall purpose of job:
- Reporting to Head of Marketing, the job incumbent is responsible for planning and execution of professional marketing programs in healthcare sector.
- Plan, deliver and evaluate effectiveness of professional marketing programs
- Develop partnership with HCPs on educational programs
- Plan and organize HCP convention programs in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordinate internal compliance approval formality and ensure proper implementation of Healthcare Compliance procedure
- Build and maintain an effective working relationship through impactful communication with both internal and external customers
- Manage effectiveness of professional marketing operations
Skills and competencies required:
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business
- 6-8 years professional sales or marketing experience in healthcare sector
- Independent, self-driven with high agility
- Effective communication and project management skills
- Good team player
China-Hong Kong S.A.R.-Mongkok
Johnson & Johnson (Hong Kong) Ltd. (8060)