Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Production team leader
Requisition ID: 1805635148W
The Johnson and Johnson Familiy of companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing approximately 128,000 people. Johnson and Johnson is the world‘s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related products for the consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets. At least a billion people around the world are touched each day by what we do.
ETHICON Neuchâtel is responsible for the production of implants for the treatment of female incontinence and bio-resorption products to stop bleeding during surgical procedures.
Under limited supervision, responsible for managing all operations related to manufacturing, materials, facilities, distribution, engineering and maintenance to ensure smooth, continuous, cost effective and controlled manufacture of products in support of the business forecasts and inventory goals.
- Ensure a safe environment
- Plan, prepare, issue, and control production schedule and material requirements to ensure control flow of approved material timed to meet production plan.
- Facilitate production plan achievement.
- Takes corrective action for daily operational problems within the department.
- Oversee the performance of wage personnel.
- Ensure department quality and safety compliance.
- Plan and direct the administration and implementation of assigned projects as required for the development and manufacture of the company's products.
- Study the need for improvements of existing processes, systems and equipment, and in cooperation with related departments, undertakes optimization to increase efficiency and quality and to reduce costs.
- Technical and/or Production background or equivalent
- HSE, Quality & Compliance Policies
- Management and development of people
- Basic Financial knowledges
- Knowledges of production management systems (SAP, JDE,…)
- Lean tools
- Data and analysis oriented
- Computer skills and softwares (MS Office, Excel, Outlook,..)
- English basic knowledges
- Collaboration : Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and with cross functional team
- Strong Sense of Urgency
Some candidates have been identified ; however, any other applications are welcome.
Ethicon SarL (8786)