Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805635128W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
• Inspect (dimensional & visual) the implants, the components and the raw materials according to the specifications to ensure conformity of products
• Perform documentation review according to good documentation practices
• Perform final release batch according to the requirements to ensure conformity.
• Perform final testing according to the certification of production operators
• Initiate non-conformances according to specified requirements
• Verify that results of rework are completed according to specified requirements
• Treat nonconformities including bounding, identification and quarantining of product
• Raise awareness by explaining and ensuring good documentation and manufacturing practices
• Participate to validations of product or equipment (participation to the definition of inspections methods, inspections of FAI…)
• Archive the DHR (Device History Records) according to specified requirements
• Experience in quality control, preferably in the medical industry
• Excellent ability to read and interpret technical drawings and the GD&T and comfortable with control equipment: gauges, micrometers, comparators, profile projector, gauges and CMM (3D measuring device used)
• Knowledge of QA and Regulations in the Medical Device Industry
• Knowledge of software tools such as, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Office
• Establish a good collaboration with other departments: production, engineering, planning, procurement and logistics, etc.
• Prioritize effectively to maintain a control of daily activities
• Demonstrated knowledge and application of QSR, MDD, ISO 9001, ISO 13485 and other international standards
If this role sounds appealing to you or you know someone who might be interested, please do not hesitate to send us your/their CV!
Medos Sarl (8575)