Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Market Access Manager
Requisition ID: 1805634964W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERINE, BAND-AID, and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
- To develop and implement Market Access (MA) strategies and provide technical expertise for Johnson&Johnson (J&J) products/projects to pricing and reimbursement authorities and other relevant agencies.
- To work in partnership with external stakeholders including Ministry of Health (MoH), Vietnam Social Security (VSS), Services of Health, Ministry of Finance, Non-Government Organizations (NGOs), Hospitals, Institutions, Associations, etc. to agree on the value of J&J products to patients and carry out appropriate actions to optimize patient access to our products.
- To cooperate cross-functionally within J&J Vietnam as well as with global & regional MA, willing to take ownership of joint projects with other departments e.g. Government Affairs (GA), Regulatory Affairs (RA), Medical Affairs (MAF), Commercial, Legal, etc.
Key Role Activities
- Coordinate with Commercial, RA, GA, MAF, Health Care Compliance (HCC) and Legal to establish differentiated product profile and work out initiatives to improve access of J&J products to patients e.g. reimbursement listing, patient access program, price negotiation, Health Technology Assessment (HTA), etc.
- Develop and deliver compelling evidence based value propositions that meet Ministry Of Health (MoH)/Vietnam Social Security (VSS)/Ministry of Finance economic needs e.g. through health economic analyses, budget impact analyses, etc.
- Develop optimal pricing and reimbursement strategies in accordance with regional and global guidance.
- Work with local teams to develop business plans that take full account of and respond to the needs of policy and budget holders, creating a positive platform for Johnson & Johnson and its products
- Develop and implement strategies to support decision-making processes in the MoH/VSS & Service of Health (SoH) for new products/indications, through mutually beneficially plans and projects for Johnson & Johnson and stakeholders’ needs
- Report all suspected adverse reactions, serious or non-serious, within a maximum of 24 hours after being aware of it to the Pharmacovigilance Department and/or relevant medical devices process
- Map stakeholders and decision-making processes for appropriate approaches/strategies to differentiate J&J products.
- Effective communication across health authorities (HA) i.e. MoH, Services of Health (SoH), etc., building a strong, sustained network of advocates across the local and national health economies
- Collaborate with Government Affairs, Medical Affairs and Regulatory Affairs to establish a Market Access advisory network including clinical opinion leaders, policy makers and health economists.
- Identify and develop network with new stakeholder groups
- Leverage deep understanding of current and future MoH policies so that we can ensure our products and services meet the needs of local health care economies
- Proactively connect with stakeholders/industry associations to drive healthcare policy towards improvement of access to diagnosis and treatment for patients
- Collaborate with GA and MAF to initiate and organize high level events (e.g. advisory boards, stakeholder meetings, value based healthcare seminar, Health Technology Assessment, Universal Coverage discussion, Pricing Reform at local/regional forum – where appropriate).
- Actively review current processes and procedures and identify areas for improvement throughout implementation of market access programs.
- Coordinate with J&J colleagues to initiate and develop new standard operating procedures (SOPs) for proper implementation and control of market access programs.
- Collaborate with external stakeholders to support the establishment of consensus guidelines, SOPs, frame works for proper implementation of market access programs.
- Capture 100% of customer contacts and interactions in J&J account management system (iCONNECT).
- Work collaboratively with other Johnson & Johnson colleagues to deliver market access objectives.
- Respond to requests for support from other stakeholder facing colleagues in own team or other regional divisional teams and proactively share information and insights where stakeholder may be shared across products/territories via iCONNECT.
- Co-ordinate regular sharing of information and insight on the evolving Healthcare Environment, nationally & locally to support and influence local business planning & execution to results, across all areas of the business.
- Collaborate as a one team approach with RBLs, KAMs and other leaders across the business to support and develop market access strategies.
- Self-development: maintain constant dialogues with line manager in developing individual development plan, identifying growth potential as well as areas for improvements and training needs.
Essential Technical Knowledge, skills and experience
- Vietnam Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices Laws & Code of Practice
- Working understanding of Marketing Excellence & Value Excellence
- Knowledge of Ministry Of Health/Service Of Health/Social Security decision making process and funding flow
- Health Economy Structure
- Key Account Working
- Negotiation skills
- Project management skills
- Facilitation Skills
- Experience of interacting, collaborating and building relationships with external Market Access stakeholders preferred.
- Progressive experience in the healthcare or pharmaceutical/medical devices industries (> 5 years).
- Medical or Pharmacy Degree preferred.
- Postgraduate qualification or relevant experience on Health Economics/Market Access preferred.
Vietnam-Ha Noi-Ha Noi
Janssen-Cilag Ltd (7335)