Johnson & Johnson Careers
Requisition ID: 1805634893W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world including three sectors: Pharmaceutical, Consumer and Medical Device & Diagnostics. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of ETHICON SUTURE, ETHICON ENDO, ASP, DEPUY SYNTHES and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Marketing Plans/Brand strategies and forecasts sales for Ethicon Endo ( Energy & MIP). Launching new products. Implements of brand strategy and makes adjustments as need. Establishes partnerships with medical societies, opinion leaders, and other non- clinical stakeholders. Develops strategy for uncovering market opportunities by establishing priorities and recommending a process for obtaining intelligence information.
This job is not eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
In addition, this position collaboration across various internal functional groups.
Key interactive stakeholders:
- Marketing team members- MD&D, Pharmaceutical & Pharmacy
- Sales team
- Market access
- IT team
- QA, RA, SC team
- Sales Operation team
- Market research agencies
Specific responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Develops new concepts and approaches for professional advertising and promotional plans.
- Performs highly advanced sales and competitive analysis.
- Responsible for guiding the work of advertising agencies in product and packaging design, advertising, tradeshows, point of purchase, costing and pricing to ensure work inconsistent with overall product strategy.
- Collaborates with the discovery, development and marketing functions to search for new targets through systematic assessment of market trends, unmet customer needs and competitive activity.
- Analyzes key performance indicators and financial reports such as budget, commercial policy, price, net sales, and investment level, and suggests improvements.
- Oversees extensive market research and test market activities.
- Defines product criteria and characteristics.
- Determines criteria used in screening new and existing product ideas.
- Evaluates and implements improvements for expediting new and existing products and programs.
- Builds inroads with key customer relationships and partnerships for market development and enhanced competitive market share.
- Forecasts demand and participates in review of sales forecasts for assigned product line
- University/Bachelor’s Degree of Marketing/ Pharmaceuticals/ Medicine
- Have experience at least 5 years in Sales/Marketing in Medical Device/Pharmaceutical Industry (priority for Medical Device)
- English: Fluently speaking, reading & writing
- Required soft skills: Presentation skill, Selling skill and good at computer skills including Excel, MS Word and Power Point.
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)