Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Therapeutic Area Lead
Jakarta Raya, Indonesia
Requisition ID: 1805634889W
- Plans, coordinates, and executes research programs conducted by Medical Affairs.
- Performs project management, safety reporting, data coordination/management and reporting/communication of results.
- Administers medical affairs programs management, safety reporting, data coordination/management and reporting/communication of results ( for example, publication, presentations, communication materials).
- Participates in developing policies and procedures for development and provision of medical an.
- Research educational and technical materials in support of local and regional speakers upon unsolicited request.
- Organizes technical information and education regarding the safe and effective use of company products to health care providers and other customers.
- Plans clinical educational activities that facilitate learning regarding clinically relevant information to physicians, nurses, and other medical professionals.
- Screening and processing of unsolicited medical education grants for therapeutic and operational appropriateness.
- Supports medical operations.
- Participates in the company's drug surveillance program which includes following up on adverse reaction reports.
- Provides solutions surrounding legal liability and compliance with government regulations.
- Oversees quantitative and qualitative data analysis.
- Facilitates understanding of clinical trial data.
- Ensures the quality and integrity of the data generated from clinical trials.
- Maintains relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure the information integrity.
- Integrates appropriate information into training programs.
- Had experiences in Medical Affair ( Pharmaceutical)
- Degree in Medical Doctor
- Willing to be based in Jakarta
- Have a good communication skill
P.T. Johnson & Johnson Indonesia (8150)