Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Analyst Exposure Management
Requisition ID: 1805634810W
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center is a division of J.C. General Services CVBA. Together with J&J Corporate the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates. The GTSC is also responsible for the settlements on behalf of the J&J affiliates worldwide as part of different Shared Services initiatives. Currently, we are looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
SENIOR ANALYST EXPOSURE MANAGEMENT
Being part of the FX team managing the J&J worldwide currency position, you will work in a challenging environment. Besides the day to day support on the foreign risk management activities, you will enrich the team by applying your strong analytical skills on the new challenges put to the exposure management environment.
- You conclude foreign exchange and interest rate derivatives within the framework of J&J procedures and policies
- You are co-responsible for the operation, optimization and the control of the different systems, procedures and techniques all within the respective FAS guidelines.
- You perform ad hoc analysis on the J&J global exposure management
- You advise the J&J entities and the senior management concerning the currency impact on the budgets and company results
- You support the other domains within treasury as well as other corporate departments and the J&J subsidiaries on FX related matters
- You analyze, assess and report the performances of our financial counterparties.
- You assist in the revaluation of the financial instruments (mark-to-market), as well as the analysis and the reporting of the results.
- You will act as a project team member representing Exposure Management in ongoing and upcoming projects. This entails the gathering of requirements, investigation and analysis, close collaboration with IT, testing, implementation and reporting to management.
- You have a master degree in Finance or equivalent
- You are generally interested in financial markets, standard hedging products as well as all aspects of the Front Office.
- You are accurate and have excellent analytical skills; you can handle complex matters.
- You are flexible, act with integrity and are stress resistant.
- You are a self-starter able to take initiatives and open for new challenges
- You are a teamplayer
- You have strong system skills (treasury management systems, market information systems, electronic trading platforms).
- You are fluent in English, both spoken and written
- You are willing to travel occasionally.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)