Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805634795W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- Working with research personnel and product development personnel in the planningpreparation and management of invention disclosures.
- Liaise with patent attorneys and research personnel in planning and preparing patent applications.
- Perform prior art searches to assess patentability and clearance issues and provide reports regarding patent and portfolio status, claims, and family trees.
- Work directly with research and product development personnel and patent attorneys to obtain information and materials pertaining to assigned projects and responsibilities.
- Perform both internal and competitive patent landscapes.
- Assist R & D with the preparation of invention disclosures and provide them intellectual property
- Maintain technical database.
- Know and follow all laws and policies that apply to one's job, and maintain the highest levels of professionalism, ethics and compliance at all times.
- Diligently participate in our compliance program-related activities as denoted by your supervisor or our Chief Compliance Officer.
- Possess a degree in technical fields (e.g. engineering or chemistry)
- Knowledge of US patent laws and experience with US Patents preferred as well as knowledge of European patents laws and experience with European patents.
- Fluent in oral and written German and English language required.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience searching patent databases.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple projects with attention to delivering work product to satisfying tight deadlines.
Synthes GmbH (7111)
Legal (Non Attorney)