Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales & Clinical Support Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805634776W
Biosense Webster is a key growth driver for the Global Surgery Group, operating in a fast growing and rapidly developing Electrophysiology marketplace. As a business we have a close relationship and understanding with our customers and as a result, have a strong product portfolio today and a strong pipeline for the future.
The Sales & Clinical Support Specialist will be responsible for: clinical support and promoting Biosense Webster products among current and potential customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with sales team members; developing the business growth on the territory.
- Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
- Product supporting in real laboratory environment
- Following and coordinating clinical examinations
- Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
- Tailors product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
- Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
- Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias
- University degree level or equivalent experience (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal)
- Economical, medical engineering and/or medical background. Engineering also with relevant medical background.
- Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
- Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals.
- High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
- Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
- Fluent English and Polish
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and manage time within a territory that has a large number of business clients
- Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
- Quick learning
- Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Driving license – category B
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson (Poland) Sp. z.o.o. (7815)