Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BUHR Lead, China Pharm R&D Johnson & Johnson
Requisition ID: 1805634498W
- Partner with business leaders to develop and implement HR strategies and solutions, in order to achieve strategic business initiatives and deliver results
- Partner with business leaders on organizational design, workforce planning, succession planning and performance management
- Partner with leaders to build an innovation culture
- Review and analyze the data to identify trends and recommend solution to improve the performance, retention, and employee experience
- Provide leadership coach to build the leadership capabilities to address and resolve employee issues
- Partner with ER/LR to resolve all critical ER issues
- Accelerate the talent development thru designing and implementing talent development programsWork with internal HR operation team and knowledge center team to effectively manage the HR operation, performance review, C&B, training
- - Bachelor’s degree, Master’s with equivalent experience preferred.
- - At least 8-10 years of experience in HR role, experience in supporting Pharm RND is a plus
- - Experience in HR COE (OD/TM, C&B) is a plus
- - Strong business partnering skill
- - Ability to influence business leaders to achieve the result
- - Strong business and HR acumen, including problem solving, critical thinking, self-initiative
- - Demonstrate ability to coach managers
- - Strong project management skill
- - Good communication and interpersonal skills
- - Fluent in English
J&J (China) Investments Ltd A- Beijing Branch (7075)