Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Professional Education Manager – WC, CSS, Non Procedural
Requisition ID: 1805634483W
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Professional Education Manager in WC, Non-Procedural and CSS to be located in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo. It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
- Leads and manages strategic planning and execution of Professional Education programs within their assigned region and\or assigned specialties to maximize Professional Education resources for the efficient and effective delivery of Professional Education programs throughout the Education Continuum.
- The Education Continuum includes didactic, practical as well as technology programs. To deliver customer valued solutions, development needs for customers non-procedural curricula is also included on this role such as faculty development programs, clinical research, health care programs in quality and non-clinical HCPs based on the needs of business and customers.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create effective and accurate learning pathways and offerings for HCPs in targeted procedures by acquiring and translating customer insights to unmet needs and future educational offerings
- Collaborate and align priorities with business and EMEA EdSol team to develop a detailed Professional Education strategy in assigned procedures supported by detailed execution plans including budgets, facility and faculty needs
- Translate business requirements and needs into Professional Education strategy and plans and tactics
- Lead Strategic Planning process to develop and implement new education programs and modalities for development needs in non-procedural curricula such as such as faculty development programs, clinical research, health care programs in quality and needs of non-clinical HCPs
- Lead related BUs in the skill level segmentation exercise of HCPs for every focus procedure and helping the BUs target & select the right HCP for the right course.
- Identify, select and manage key partnerships to develop with medical societies, teaching hospitals, Training centers, COEs and third party vendors in order to best support the ProfEd Strategy in place.
- Lead the execution of Professional Education programs including facilitation, coordination and management of faculty, learners, facilities, and work closely with Event management team to ensure that programs operate efficiently, effectively and compliantly
- Lead CEMs in related procedures through building a network and operating rhythm to align the local planning and execution of Prof ED offerings in the respective countries
- Ensure compliance to all legal, regulatory and HCC policies
- Follow up of metrics of related Professional Education offerings ensuring efficiency and productivity improvement
- Bachelor Degree. Major in Marketing and Administration is an advantage
- Minimum of 6-8 yrs experience in sales, marketing or educational roles. Experience in relevant fields is a plus.
- English: fluent written and spoken
United Arab Emirates-Dubai-Dubai
Johnson & Johnson Middle East Inc (8605)