Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Manager Plant Planning F/M
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805634482W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
For our strategic production site in Sezanne, France we are recruiting a Manager Plant Planning M/F. This is an opportunity for you to become involved in a challenge operational set-up, leading a cross functional team and deliver on stretch targets.
You will have a pivotal role in strategic projects to continuously improve the Supply Chain capabilities of the site according to our long term strategy.
The main duties and responsibilities of the position are:
- Drives operational excellence with the team to meet the given business targets;
- Represents the plan function in the site leadership team;
- Ensure optimal production planning to improve customer service while keeping the factory and inventory costs in balance at all times;
- Supervises the sub teams for production scheduling, material supply management with focus on supplier relationships and master data activities;
- Owns and is accountable for all plan activities/processes on site in a yearly, monthly, weekly cadence;
- Overlooks material supplier performance including service and quality;
- Drives the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives in the scope of defined Supply Chain Strategies. Some of these initiatives include the upgrade and improvement of planning systems, right roles and responsibilities and change management to lead into new ways of working;
- Keeps a close connection to the wider Supply Chain network and is a business partner to these functions (On site: Production, Quality, Project Management, Finance) and (Regional: Supply Planning, Finance, Make, etc. )
- Develops and implements production planning policies, standards, guidelines, technology and procedures. Maintains compliance with company policies in regards to all safety and approves production scheduling.
- Submits production planning report to management and develops solutions to address the potential production problems. Analyzes results and initiates appropriate action to meet business goals
- Responsible for continuous improvement of the process supported.
- Working experience in a large international company performing various functions within supply chain; strong preference for manufacturing experience.
- Experienced people leader that continuously develops the individuals and supports personal growth
- End to end thinker that is capable to understand and influence other supply chain functions and leads to optimal decision-making on operational and strategic level
- Strong working knowledge of ERP/MRP systems is required, with a preference for SAP R/3 and APO
- Validated strong analytical and organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- In depth understanding of factory financials with the ability to steer appropriate decision-making in the plan function
Competencies and Skills:
- Self-starter with high integrity and ethical behavior consistent with Our Credo
- Interacts and collaborates with team and partners, motivating and adaptable yet with strong point of view. Ability to work successfully in a global and matrix structure.
- Able to provide short and concise messages both verbally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Seeks for process improvements and is able to implement them
- Strong customer mindset with a sense of urgency
- Strong knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices
- Knowledge of new product commercialization processes
- University Degree, Masters level or equivalent in Engineering or Supply Chain related subject.
- 4 – 6 years of professional experience in various supply chain roles, in manufacturing environment
- 2 – 4 years of experience in supply or demand planning
- Familiarity with (local) regulations, GMP, ISO requirements is desirable
- APICS certified
- Fluent in French and English essential (writing & oral); additional European language is a plus
Johnson & Johnson Santé Beauté France SAS (7101)