Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regional Revenue/CSW Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805634103W
The Consumer EAME Centre of Excellence has responsibility for providing accounting services, business analytics and reporting for Finance and other functions’ colleagues in 22 countries across the Consumer EAME region. Johnson & Johnson Consumer EAME has sales of over $ 4 bn and sells approximately 100 different brands.
This role is a key part of the EAME Commercial Accounting team, which is responsible for accurate input, accounting and reporting of the whole Customer Spend Waterfall (from gross to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE.
The CSW Analysis team is responsible for the accurate input and accounting of manual journals, and for the reporting of the whole Customer Spend Waterfall (from gross to net trade sales) of the countries serviced by the COE. This position will be in charge of those activities for certain countries in EAME.
- Exceptional Communication and interpersonal skills
- Passion and understanding of Accounting & Finance.
- Self-Motivated and keen to grow and develop
As a Regional Revenue/CSW Analyst, your typical day may include:
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting of the whole Customer Spend Waterfall (from gross to net trade sales, including trade spend) according to WWP.
- Calculation of sales reserves – general and specific.
- Ensure all revenue accounting is correct, necessary revenue reserves are properly calculated and provided for.
- Management of month-end process, manual journals affecting Gross-to-Net Sales calculation (including sales cut-off), to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Proactive business partnering with other CoE and local (e.g. Sales, Supply Chain, Finance) colleagues.
- Ensure local revenue business processes are fully understood
- Identify and implement continuous improvement and standardisation of the above processes, as well as facilitate future implementation of new systems and tools to foster further improvements.
- Involvement in selected Receivable processes i.e. ensuring correctness and completeness of Bad debt reserve, analysing Regional (ELC) Trade AR ageing and liaising with Business Partners on payments.
To be part of this high performing team you will have great attention to detail, alongside
- Part or fully qualified accountant or an international qualified accountant equivalent, with a minimum of 3 years financial experience
- Excellent analytical and technical skills including Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail and able to deliver on multiple tasks at a time
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each:
- Committed to caring
- Responsible to our communities
- Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
- Unique in our background and experiences
- The drivers of our own success
- Passionate about doing what’s right
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
J&J Consumer Services EMAE., Ltd (8675)