Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Demand Planning Internship
Requisition ID: 1805634066W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
This is an opportunity for a Bachelors or Masters student in Supply Chain/Business
management/Industrial Engineering or related fields.
The Demand Planning Intern will be responsible to support the out of US Demand Planning team on the base business activities in Le Locle, Neuchatel, Switzerland. She/he will have a wide range of multidisciplinary tasks in a highly demanding environment: participate to cross functional meetings involving WW regional and country S&OP stakeholders and execute action plans resulting from these reviews, work with a wide range of systems (SAP, APO, OMP, BI) to ensure quality of forecast data and develop complex analysis (minimum Excel skills required) with the guidance of the team members.
• Supports Global S&OP process for the Spine franchise
• Lead and complete in a short time frame an important enhancement in quality of BI data (Sets
management), working with the countries stakeholders providing the data
• Support in preparation of Process consolidation documentation (Word, PowerPoint, Visio)
• Collaborate in development of an Access database
• Facilitate analytics: provide data files to the team members to ease their analysis
- Good academic record in Bachelor or Master in supply chain/business management/industrial engineering or related fields
- Fluency in English is essential
- Excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Willing to work in a complex operations environment.
- Aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders within commercial and supply chain organization
- Organized, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
- Competent to Advanced in Microsoft Office applications
Medos International Sarl (7898)