Johnson & Johnson Karrieren
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Maintenance Engineering Intern 3 – 6 months
Requisition ID: 1805634058W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings, help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- Check our master data of production equipment in SAP PM
- Create and deploy templates for identification of critical equipment
- Identify critical equipment and create optimizations strategy for the inspection plan
- Support of implementation of new maintenance software CMMS
- Bachelor degree or eq. ideally in mechanical engineering. Master’s degree desirable Good IT skills, Microsoft Office is a must
- Good administration, organization and communication skills
- High degree of confidentiality and professional integrity
- Able to work independently, self-organized
- Creative, can work with digital media
- Fluent in in German, English is an advantage
Synthes Produktions GmbH (7117)