Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Process specialist LMH
Requisition ID: 1805634028W
The Vaccines business of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson is dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. Our teams focus on the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of vaccines and antibodies to protect people worldwide from infectious diseases.
In our organization entrepreneurial people are working in a dynamic culture in which innovation and a 'can do' state of mind are the central points. In order to strengthen our team we are continuously looking for enthusiastic, talented people who have the ambition to develop themselves and can be of value to Janssen.
For our department we are currently seeking for a fulltime (> 0,75 FTE)
Process specialist Logistics & Material Handling (m/f)
The Logistics & Material Handling department includes a warehousing team, planning & buying team and logistics team. The department supports product development and production of clinical batches (phase I to III). Activities are materials management including the ordering of material, the warehouse and inventory control operations and the distribution – either internally or in close collaboration with external stakeholders such as other Janssen organizations, Contract Manufacturing Organizations or Contract Research Organizations.
We are looking for a pro-active process specialist LMH who will successfully support the Logistics & Material Handling team and who will be embedded in the broader organization. You will internally and externally act as process owner GMP storage & distribution of (Semi-) finished materials.
Act as process owner of GMP storage & shipping (Semi-) finished materials
- Supporting/ leading in keeping documentation up- to-date
- Leading role in the inspection readiness of the department
- Supporting/ leading in departmental EHSS incident management
- Systems and processes are compliant to global, EHSS and compliance standards
- Initiating and handling of compliance records (CC’s, QI’s and CAPA records)
- Working precisely and detecting opportunities for improvement with proper follow-up
- First departmental contact for questions about cGMP systems
- Participate in logistics (quality) projects
- Connecting with involved departments
- Input on logistics (such as organizing the most appropriate transport methods of materials)
- Follow up on actions required
- Back-up support daily routine logistics operations and processes
- Planning and coordination of GMP shipments (Incoming and Outgoing)
- Planning and coordination of shipments of CTM material (Incoming, outgoing and between third parties)
- Planning and coordination of non GMP Shipments (incoming and outgoing) on a daily base and maintain progress on visual boards.
- Leading & support process excellence activities to continuously improve the work and personal skills.
- HBO or equivalent in a relevant discipline, with at least 5 years’ experience in supply chain environment
- Fluency in the English language, both verbally and in writing
- Experience with working in a GMP environment and with EHS and GMP standards
- In-depth experience with temperature controlled shipments
- Proven experience with handling CC, QI’s and Capa’s
- High degree of accuracy, initiative and independence
- Flexible, can deal with changing priorities
- Team player
- Interpersonal skills, well developed understanding of process excellence and business acumen are key for this position.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future
We offer an interesting position which allows you to work on different types of interesting topics, supporting our programs in various stages of development. The job offer will be a year contract only. With the Vaccines business of Janssen being part of Johnson & Johnson, you will work in a dynamic and international environment, ensuring diversity in your work and creating plenty of opportunities for personal development.
Janssen Vaccines & Prevention BV (8852)