Johnson & Johnson Carrières
Customer Service Representative
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805634004W
The Johnson & Johnson family of companies is broadly based in healthcare and is organized into three business segements of franchises and therapeutic categories.
The Customer Service Representative is part of the Customer Service Team of DePuySynthes.
DePuySynthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuySynthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
Reports to: Customer Service Manager or Team lead
- Maintain client satisfaction under any circumstance;
- Patient driven and surgeon focused;
- Support sales and customers in finding solutions
- Guarantee flexibility and service quality in building a strong relationship with the customer;
- Work committed with an eye for detail.
- Act as a member of the Customer Services department. Work with enthusiasm as a team player;
- Answer questions/complaints of our customers and sales consultants;
- Solve issues on an autonomic basis;
- Implement a correct order flow: from order to invoice, standard sales and/or loan activity;
- Be part of the sales process;
- Participate in initiatives for improvement.
- Fluent in Dutch and French, good knowledge of English;
- Show interest in the product portfolio;
- Customer minded, positive mindset;
- Friendly, flexible and resistant to stress. Good priority management;
- High degree of accuracy and eye for detail;
- Strong communication skills;
- Other J&J departments;
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Belgique-Région de Bruxelles-Capitale-Diegem
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)