Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Technical Operations – Assistant Scientist, Temporary contract
Descrizione offerta di lavoro
Requisition ID: 1805634002W
Johnson & Johnson is an American multinational company founded in 1886 a world leader in the development of products and devices for surgical therapies and pharmaceutical companies, as well as in the marketing of consumer products for personal hygiene, and is organized into three business segments: Pharmaceutical, Medical, Consumer.
For the Italian production plant of Janssen (Borgo San Michele-Latina) we are looking for an ASSISTANT SCIENTIST to be hired with a TEMPORARY CONTRACT of 1 year in the TECHNICAL OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT.
The person will be part of the team who manage legacy products in MFG area and will report to the Technical Operations Sr Lead.
The Associate Scientist is in charge to:
- Manage the communication with the main supplier. In detail, manage weekly call with McNeil and drive McNeil projects at Latina
- Support analysis of the new potential CIP/improvement projects for McNeil products
- Supports validation specialists in executing validations according to validation plan.
- Executes and coordinates validations.
- Provides input to the development of validation protocols, reports and other related documents.
- Coordinates with the manufacturing areas, laboratories and other groups to perform validation tests.
Requirements/Skills and Qualifications:
• Master Degree in CTF, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Engineering
• Event management and/or manufacturing knowledge are a plus
• Able to work in a multidepartment and dynamic environment and to deal urgencies on the shop floor
• Strong skills of ownership and accountability
• skilled in problem-solving and decision making
• Fluent in English
• Capacity to lead calls with costumers.
• Capability to easily connect with people and prepare smart proposals for project approaches
Janssen-Cilag S.p.A. (7175)