Johnson & Johnson Carrières
SVP, entrez une adresse courriel valide
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Demand Planning Analyst
Description du poste
Requisition ID: 1805633963W
Caring for the world, one person at the time, has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science – bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
This individual will be responsible to develop
accurate demand forecasts, specific to the Spine business unit.
Analysis of stock levels, demand patterns and supply capabilities to ensure backorders and service level issues are minimized. Work as key member of the demand planning team in updating-validating and ensuring accuracy of the OUS forecasts. Highlight issues, detailed analysis, proposed scenarios, and support to the S&OP lead to drive collaboration with Commercial, Demand and Sourcing points. Provide timely updates and communications to all parties on status and resolutions.
• MAPE improvements to OUS Forecasts to achieve or exceed target
• Establish and facilitate monthly demand Planning process for their assigned region/market(s) to
ensure the generation of valid regional franchise demand requirement
• Maintains the integrity of the forecasting system(s)
• Facilitates interim forecast discussions and updates with supply chain partners and internal cross functional
business partners to clarify demand requirements and drive improvements in forecast
• Key team member in managing the inventory of the EMEA markets and hubs
• Supports the manager in producing and providing inventory projections
• Works closely with management in identifying and achieving CIPs for the business
• Produces and reviews monthly reports within specific time frames
• Delivers a balanced demand plan to the supply chain team(s) and works with the groups to help
• Deliver on the Supply Chain-Demand metrics (eg LIFR, Inventory, MAPE)
• Supports Global S&OP process for the Spine franchise
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a complex operations environment.
• Experience with ERP systems and complex forecasting tools.
• Supply chain, planning or financial background preferred.
• Fluency in English Essential
• Strong customer focused orientation and aptitude for working with a wide variety of key stakeholders
within commercial and supply chain organization
• Organized, prioritization skills, good communications and presentation skills
• Demonstrated analytical skills and problem solving capabilities
• Competent to Advanced in Microsoft applications
Medos International Sarl (7898)