Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Specialist, JME & Trauma
Requisition ID: 1805633890W
Join the largest orthopaedic provider in the world in a clinically challenging career position. Be rewarded for your commitment.
Johnson and Johnson is the world's largest healthcare company and DePuy Synthes is a market leader in both the Aus/NZ and Global Orthopaedic markets. DePuy Synthes has a long track record in developing and marketing Orthopaedic products that restore the joys of life.
Be Vital in this Role
An opportunity has arisen for a dedicated and passionate Clinical Specialist to join the QLD DePuy Synthes Team.
This is an exciting and varied role, with a lot of challenge and scope for growth. Key responsibilities of the role are:
• Provide clinical support to nurses and surgeons in theatres as required and ensure products are being used safely;
• Develop strong relationships with key opinion leaders, surgeons and nursing staff;
• Provide support to the sales team with highly technical data and product expertise; and
• To provide a leading service to customers including training, in-services, stock checks, timely deliveries and supporting hospital staff.
Be Valued for who you are
We’re looking for natural leaders, ability to develop and nurture long term relationships in addition the successful applicant will have:
• A degree or qualification in a health related field with knowledge of the anatomy and physiology;
• Ideally experience in a clinical environment;
• Experience in orthopaedics, particularly trauma/spine is an advantage;
• Aptitude for understanding technical devices and technology;
• The ability to impart technical information, therefore good communication skills is a must;
• A creative and innovative approach with good analytical and problem solving skills;
• Must be comfortable working in a team environment, but also be extremely self-motivated when working alone; and
• Full & clean driving license.
Be part of something bigger than yourself
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
This is an opportunity to join a world class company, which has a culture of supporting and progressing its employees. The role has a competitive salary package, which includes a bonus and car allowance.
Every application is reviewed by the Talent Acquisition team and candidates will receive notification of the outcome of their application. Closing date is Tuesday, 20th March 2018.
Agencies please note: This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Pty Ltd (7515)