Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Clinical Advisor Hematologia (Darzalex)
Requisition ID: 1805633837W
To maximize Janssen’s initiated and supported Medical Education events and programs. To be a therapeutic area scientific expert, responsible for discussing our products, patients’ treatment trends and studies in the therapeutic areas in which we are involved, on a peer-to-peer basis with a defined audience of Leading Specialists (Physicians, Pharmacists, Hospital Managers, Board Members of Scientific Societies, and other stakeholders) and to be considered a trusted scientific counterpart and partner. To maximize company product value through high scientific quality communication with Leading Specialists on a peer-to-peer basis. Through activities in line with the Medical Affairs Plan, the MSL is jointly responsible for the realization of short-term and long-term company goals.
- Develop a Medical Education Plan and Budget according the CVT strategies (outlining the unmet medical need and medical questions in Therapeutic Area) and update it as required.
- Clinical Advisor is ultimately accountable for local ME program / material quality and respect of regulations. For each ME event, the Clinical Advisor should create, maintain and archive a local ME Event File and ensure version control of any document produced.
- Selects Scientific Third-Party Contracts speakers using the appropriate local contract template provided by Country Legal Department or external counsel. Define individual speaker’s fees according to fees for services principle calculation.
- Upon request, assist Scientific Third Party and speakers in generating Medical Education materials. Review general quality of materials with respect to adequacy, relevance and up-to-dateness. Ensure content conformity with applicable ethnic, social and cultural standards.
- Communicate selection criteria to field-based staff and specify the deadline for receiving proposal list, for each event, approve, all the HCPs supported or invited by the Company.
- Regarding Educational Grants requests, is responsible for review request for appropriateness, FMV and compliance. In case of exceptions, consult the HCBI Officer. Verify whether the request is within the Educational Grants budget. Recommend whether to support the request or not.
- Organization and participation in Medical Education activities:
- Identify/support/educate speakers.
- Build Medical Education programs with scientific third party.
- To keep abreast of the medical and scientific knowledge:
- Continuously update their knowledge of products, patient’s treatment trends and clinical activities and studies within the therapeutic area and patient`s treatment trends in the region.
- Identify evolving scientific concepts with future clinical implications.
- Development and maintenance of a contact network with Leading Specialists:
- Understand their needs, key value drivers, practical treatment patterns and scientific activities within the therapeutic area.
- Develop and execute an external stakeholder management plan in close collaboration and coordination with other functions including: MAF, Medical Education, GCO, HEMAR, Commercial.
- Communicate the value of company products, contribute to e.g. market access activities and formulary discussions.
- Through scientific interactions, champion the medical value of our products fairly based on the risk-benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to the fostering of innovative approaches.
- Represent the company to other therapeutic area stakeholders including professional associations and patient organizations in cooperation with Medical Affairs Manager / Therapeutic Area Leader / Medical Director.
- Recognize and nurture relationships with rising stars within the scientific community
- Proactive and reactive communication of medical scientific data to Leading Specialists and broader external health-care related audiences:
- Communicate directly and proactively scientific information on our products within the approved label.
- Communicate non-promotional general information about our company, including pipeline, research and development programs and other relevant information.
- Respond to unsolicited scientific queries from customers for approved products and products/indications in development, based on Medical Affairs and Medical Information documents
- Use digital technologies and new media to support proactive and reactive communication.
- Organization and participation in Advisory Boards in cooperation with Therapeutic Area Leader/ Medical Affairs Manager / Medical Director.
- Provision of scientific support to company Sales Representatives in cooperation with Training Department:
- Provides medical and product training and scientific support to Sales Representatives in coordination with Training Department as appropriate.
- Acts as a reference point to Sales Representatives for any scientific query, in collaboration with Medical Information as appropriate.
- Support and manage Medical Affairs clinical activities strategy, planning, design and execution in close co-operation with GCO and CROs:
- Support the set up and follow up of registries and other non-interventional Medical Affairs studies.
- Understand Real World Evidence (RWE) methodologies, identify data needs and opportunities, support protocol development and engage in discussions with customers to help design RWE projects.
- Propose investigators and sites for interventional and non-interventional Medical Affairs studies.
- Support GCO and CROs in site set up, management and issue resolution. o Contribute to preparation and conduct of investigator meetings, recruitment follow-up and study result presentation.
- Manage investigator proposals for IISs and ensure they are discussed within the Medical Affairs department for decision. o Support post marketing surveillance and expanded access programs.
- Manage field based medical projects.
- Through scientific interaction, gain valuable insight into treatment patterns, and scientific activities in the therapeutic area and provide input to the company Medical Affairs Plan / business decision-making.
- Through scientific interactions with Leading Specialists, champion medical value of our products fairly based on the risk- benefit profile of our drugs and contribute to foster innovative therapeutic approaches to benefit patients.
- Medical Affairs provides functional line management to MSLs including objective setting and performance review.
- Execution of the MSL activities described in the relevant Medical Affairs Product plan.
- The role is ideally field-based, as involves extensive Leading Specialists interactions.
- Scientific degree: Medical Doctor, Pharmaceutical or Nature Science university degree.
- Deep knowledge of the therapeutic area (Hematology), strength in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Relevant work experience, scientific acumen and communication skills in order to be accepted by Leading Specialists in peer-to-peer relationship.
- Awareness of business strategy and high customer focus with an understanding of the importance of business results.
- Innovative, able to work in a matrix and coordinate and drive a complex and changing environment.
- Awareness of, and adherence to, Johnson & Johnson Credo values and International Health Care Business Integrity Guide.
- Fluency in the national language(s) and the English language required.
- Deep scientific knowledge in the therapeutic area (Hematology),
- Communication and presentation skills.
- Business acumen.
- Teamwork, leadership and influencing skills.
Janssen-Cilag Farmaceutica, Lda. (7290)