Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805633825W
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Ltd is currently seeking an Executive Assistant to join our team and provide support to 2 International Senior Executives and their teams. This is a wide ranging and diverse role. The successful candidate will be an experienced, highly motivated & flexible professional who is a self-starter, shows initiative and can complete tasks with minimum supervision. This job is based in our Dublin office in Tallaght.
Provide a wide range of administrative support to a Global Finance VP and an EMEA Medical Devices Regional Strategy Leader.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Travel & Expense Reports support
- Maintaining Outlook Calendars and arranging meetings as required with internal and external stakeholders
- Coordination & preparation of reports and presentations
- Organization of files and relevant data
- Handling of business confidential matters requiring discretion and judgement
- General Administration duties
- Takes initiative to follow-up on relevant issues
- Liaise with the local One J&J Dublin Office as necessary
- Strong communicator with excellent interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in relation to the business needs of the role
- Ability to take on board tasks and see through to completion with minimal direction
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- Team Player with an enthusiastic and can-do attitude
- Minimum 5 years administration experience supporting senior management roles
- Excellent PC skills, experience with Microsoft Office and Outlook and numerate
- Knowledge and experience of administering and managing global travel and hospitality matters
Johnson & Johnson (Ireland) Limited (8180)