Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sales Training Coordinator
Requisition ID: 1805633754W
The Sales Training Coordinator is responsible for overseeing day to day business operations and facility coordination for onsite Customer Experience Team (within the APAC Education Solutions Team). This position will deliver support to the APAC Sales Learning & Development and Professional Education Teams by planning logistics and executing day-of face-to-face events at a J&J Training Institute.
This position is responsible for ensuring consistent processes and flawless customer service delivery from logistics planning to frontline customer delivery / day-of execution services (clinicians, business partners, etc.) Responsible for vendor relationship management to include J&J travel office, hotels, restaurants/catering, ground transportation, and non J&J facilities. Responsible for being a Sr. Event Lead to plan and deliver high-level key customer visits interacting with various departments/presenters to ensure a successful visit. Responsible for supervision of AV and Facilities related renovations as well as oversight of AV support person, working with Manager, Event Technology and Facilities.
• Implement professional education, sales learning and development activities by working with cross-functional teams within Sales Training and Professional Education.
• Responsible for day-of event delivery as Event Lead to ensure flawless event execution.
• Demonstrate proactiveness and ability to anticipate customers’ needs and expectations.
• Manage change and last-minute customer needs for day-of logistics.
• Provide alternate solutions and quick problem-solving technique for unexpected change of events
• Demonstrate a positive and can-do attitude – staying focused and engaged on the event
• Logistic planning to include but not limited to meeting room setup, breakouts, general sessions, AV, meals, hotel accommodations, ground transportation, dinner events, online registration, onsite registration, pre & post event communications for attendees & guests, room layout, shipping, and course materials and supplies.
• Manage rooming lists and arrival/departures list
• Coordinate all course materials including name tags, name tents, evaluations, agendas, access badges, sign-in sheets, certificates, account activation forms, training model sign-offs, concierge sheets, welcome letters, Confidentiality Disclosure Agreements, and proctor confirmations.
• Manage multiple meetings simultaneously utilizing multi-tasking and prioritization skills
• Handle all types and sizes of programs – with varying degrees of importance and complexity
• Reconcile the event including attachments, cost savings, expense analysis, etc.
• Track applicable metrics for data integrity and change event status when appropriate
• Establish excellent working relationship with clients and vendors, communicating information and changes in a timely and professional manner to ensure successful programs
• Adhere to all internal and client policies, as well as all compliance, training, branding, and safety requirements.
• Know & follow J&J policies & procedures related to work activities performed in area of responsibility
• Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business, Hospitality or any other related discipline
• Minimum of 3 years training coordination, hospitality or meeting/event planning experience
• Previous working in medical device or healthcare companies in a MNC setting would be advantageous and helpful
• Adept in using MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook Email & Calendaring)
• Relationship database experience - preferred
• Ability to expand system knowledge for event management applications
• Ability to utilize and learn new systems specific to the position
• Demonstrates appropriate business professionalism and etiquette
• Ability to interact face-to-face with diverse customers and multiple levels of management and stakeholders across regions
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with ability to communicate clearly and effectively
• Ability to anticipate and exceed customer needs and expectations
• Proven experience in managing detail oriented work
• Ability to be adaptable, fast and flexible in handling logistical details and managing constant change
• Ability to be a self-starter and work independently with minimal supervision
• Identify and drive innovation and process improvements
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)