Johnson & Johnson Karriere
Voer een geldig e-mailadres in
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Team Leader Analytics
Requisition ID: 1805633667W
"Caring for the world... one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo.
Janssen Vaccines AG, a proud member of the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, is a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing meaningful innovation to global health. We do this by discovering, developing, manufacturing and marketing products that combat major threats to the health of people worldwide.
- Leading the Analytical team within the Quality Control Unit Bern
- Ensure compliant, timely and cost effective quality control of intermediates and finished products for clinical trial and launch material
- Ensure that the needed capabilities with the team are available by coaching and developing the team members
- Ensure compliance of processes and equipment with global and local guidelines and procedures as well as with legal and regulatory requirements
- Liaise with Analytical Development to ensure robustness, compliant validation and a smooth transfer of analytical methods
- Continuous improvement of laboratory processes and analytical methods
- Provide expertise on analytical equipment, CSV and Data Integrity activities
- Ensure that applicable cGMP, pharmacopoeial and EHS requirements are met
- Ensure that deviation in the QC Analytics are properly investigated, appropriate and effective CAPAs are defined and implemented
- Support investigation related to production and stability deviations
- Master or PhD degree in natural sciences, applied sciences or equivalent
- Profound knowledge of and experience in chemical and biochemical analytical methods such as RP-HPLC, SEC- and Ion chromatography, Western Blot, ELISA and gel based methods
- Laboratory experience in a cGMP regulated environment
- First leadership experience preferred
- Good leadership capabilities and communication skills
- Knowledge of requirements for analytical method and computerized system validation
- Experience working in a matrix organization and in an international environment
- Strong strategic and conceptual skills, analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Proactive attitude, challenging the status quo, Team player, team builder
- Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects, duties and assignments and prioritise accordingly
- Good verbal and written skills in English and German
We are offering you a multifaceted challenge in a dynamic, international environment with attractive terms. Have we piqued your interest? Please send us your online application (CV, Working References etc.) – please click on apply at the top right.
Janssen Vaccines AG (8851)