Johnson & Johnson Careers
Senior Treasury Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805633599W
The Johnson & Johnson Global Treasury Services Center (GTSC) is a division of J.C. General Services CVBA. The mission of Treasury Services is to deliver benchmark global treasury services to support sustainable growth and protect company assets. Together with J&J Corporate the GTSC fulfills the role of in-house bank and is responsible for the financing as well as the cash and risk management of the J&J affiliates.
Within Treasury Services, the Regional Treasury Services Centers (RTSC), located in different regions (EMEA / LATAM / ASPAC), are the first contact and a strategic cross sector business partner for all affiliates with respect to treasury related items such as cash management, bank relations, hedging, capital structure management, M&A and divestitures.
For the RTSC EMEA (located in Beerse) we are currently looking for an employee (m/w) for the following job:
Regional Treasury Services Center EMEA
- Cash & Risk Management
- Responsible to perform cash management for the Johnson & Johnson affiliates within the EMEA region. This includes analyzing the cash balances and forecasts and making the appropriate funding and investment decisions.
- Review the capital structure of EMEA affiliates including analysis of cash flows and financial metrics to determine an approved borrowing limit as well as align on potential action plans with the affiliate management.
- Onboarding of new affiliates to Regional Cash Management
- Business Partnering
- Be the first contact and a sought-after business partner for the EMEA Affiliates related to treasury activities.
- Partner with the business to develop meaningful insights into their needs that can be supported by treasury.
- Provide guidance to management of the affiliates on capital structure, foreign currency risk, dividend repatriation, investment and debt decisions.
- Support a variety of business partnering initiatives which include measuring compliance with J&J policies concerning foreign currency hedging, intercompany/third party borrowing and bank account management and other projects.
- Cooperate closely with legal and tax centers to understand the regulatory environment and the restrictions within each country and the relevant impact on existing & potential treasury solutions.
- Connect with local & regional bank relations for countries under responsibility.
- Support from treasury perspective a variety of business led projects to assess funding possibilities, hedging impact, banking landscape, etc.
- Support M&A and divestitures within EMEA from a treasury perspective.
- Identify and implement continuous improvements in order to optimize the cash management processes for the affiliates.
- Master’s degree (Finance, Economics, Accounting) or equivalent
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work in teams;
- Business (partnering) experience of at least 3 years in an international company preferred
- You take pride in the quality and accuracy of your work;
- Confident to work in changing environments;
- You can express yourself fluently in English
- Experience with MS Word, Excel and SAP are a plus
- You are willing to travel occasionally
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
J.C. General Services CVBA (U.S. $) (7552)