Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Professional Relations and Operations Associate EMEA
Health Care Compliance
Requisition ID: 1805633553W
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
This commitment to excellence is evident throughout Johnson & Johnson and in Medical Devices, where our team is on a mission to reach more patients and restore more lives through faster, smarter innovation, a relentless customer focus and a culture of agility. – Alex Gorsky, Johnson & Johnson Chairman and Chief Executive Officer
Global Education Solutions aspire to train more healthcare professionals and reach more patients through world-class, industry-leading training approaches, tailored to the evolving needs of today’s internal and external learners.
The EMEA Customer Experience and Event Team was created to deliver beyond the gold standard, compliant, experiential education journeys. We strive to deliver customer centric process excellence and experiential market leading educational events for the EMEA region. We collaborate with the Global team, IT, HCC, Legal, the regional teams and the local countries to drive innovation and process excellence in this area.
The integral area of serving the needs of the business by maintaining an effective and transparent compliance program is a varied, client facing role which includes taking responsibility and ownership of business activity.
We are recruiting for a Professional Relations & Operations Associate for our Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices business based in Diegum, Belgium.
This role is to be the primary business contact for the OneMD Health Care Compliance (HCC) program ensuring activities operate within the compliance system by providing guidance, solutions and approvals on the Fair Market Value and Transfer of Value to Health Care Professionals (HCPs) and to manage, where required, the contracting process for Health Care Professionals (HCPs) / Government Officials (GOs) engaged in OneMD EMEA activities.
- Provide guidance, solutions and approvals for OneMD EMEA activities in accordance with the HCC program
- Process, review and validate business requests for approval
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Align on key decisions with HCC Partners
- Deliver ad hoc training on HCC Life to all staff where required
- Ensure all activities undertaken by the business have all the required documents and approvals in place before events take place
- Support testing, monitoring and auditing of the HCC program as needed and implement corrective actions as required
Contract Management / Payments:
- Provide guidance, solutions and approvals for OneMD contracts
- Ascertain full justification and alignment with business strategy for contracts
- Draft commercial contracts using a legal approved template
- Liaise confidently and transparently with HCPs on all contractual and payment matters
- Ensure that appropriate Evidence of Service documentation is obtained for HCP payments
- Process HCP payments and recharges in a timely fashion
- Guide and advise local markets on the approval process of requesting the use of EMEA contracts
Third Party Intermediary:
- First tier review of all Due Diligence (DD) documentation
- Support the Business and Third Party Intermediaries (TPIs) on all areas of DD on DD System (EPiC)
- Presentation of documentation to HCC Officer, Finance and Business leader for sign off
- Maintain rolling programme of TPI inventory status
- Provide EPiC training and support to the Business
- Maintain all necessary documentation relating to all stages of the process (auditable)
- Act as the key point of contact for all stakeholders in relation to all event compliance, HCP contractual and payment matters
- Proactively identify business risks and opportunities to continually improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Ensure events adhere to Health Care Compliance guidelines and that all contracts are fully executed in time for services
- Enhance the Professional Relations status by accepting ownership for being customer centric and solutions orientated
- Be transparent with all aspects of non-compliance
- Challenge the status quo
SKILLS AND COMPTENCIES:
- Customer focused;
- Good with people
- Solutions driven and outcomes focused
- Excellent customer service and communication skills – with the ability to influence and develop tailored solutions
- Ability to select the right communication channels to deliver quick results
- Collaborating and engaging across functional boundaries
- Ability to build strong working relationships globally
- Solid organisational skills, including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Logical and disciplined approach to record storage and maintenance activities
- Ability to manage conflicts constructively
- Good team worker, demonstrating loyalty and commitment to the organisation and team members
- Willing to travel within EMEA when necessary
* Due to the changing nature of the business, this is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities and the role may be subject to change. Line management may also change.
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Johnson & Johnson Medical NV (7546)
Health Care Compliance