Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Plan Lead Analyst
Requisition ID: 1805633513W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science, bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 265 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,500 people. Our worldwide headquarters is based in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
As a part of the Global Supply Chain Planning Department, you, as the Supply Network Planning (SNP) Lead will assume leadership responsibilities for the supply network planning team, enabling close alignment with Inventory Management and S&OP Analytics team members. In this role, you will support E2E network planning, new product introduction, inventory optimization, supply communication plans, SC planning processes and system strategies, and be accountable for driving improvements and elite supply planning practices on a global scale. You will act as an interface among Commercial organization, Customer Service, Product Development, Finance and the Supply Chain.
The SNP lead is a key global, cross-functional role in driving DePuy-Synthes Trauma/CMF PLAN performance to a higher level. Supports design and drives improvements in SNP maturity in the organization, including financial integration, inventory management and scenario planning, by aligning partners and enabling technology.
- Lead SNP processes within the business unit. This includes developing and monitoring all demand, supply and executive reviews to achieve best in class process
- Identify gaps between current plans and commercial dedications, derive possible gap closing initiatives and highlight the risks and opportunities
- Partner with the global marketing team on the product portfolio and segmentation by overseeing product launches, including communications to key commercial stakeholders
- Support business/ scenario planning (12-24 month horizon), inventory & Capex investment for future years (bridge with commercial & key regions), impact of NPIs on key production sites (bridge with Demand & Production Planning)
- Support Launch Readiness & On-time Launch Communication/ Post launch Metric publication
- Partner with manufacturing leads to drive key mix & Post launch monitoring until “stable” Supply & Demand and handover to base business
- Control material requirement planning in ERP system for finished products
- Analyze and actively manage inventory levels to meet business plans and ensure defined service levels. Set and review inventory entitlement parameters
- Initiate Global Allocation Process when under constrained supply: Determine recommendation of % allocation by Region/Market, via collaboration with Regional S&OP and Marketing groups
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- An advanced degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Statistics, and Engineering is preferred
- APICS, Six Sigma Green Belt, Project Management would be an asset
- A minimum of 1-2 experience in a similar lead role
- Strong analytical skill sets in MS Office (Excel modeling, VBA, Macros) is preferred
- Demand, Supply or Inventory experience is required
- Experience with SAP APO is preferred
- You are able to translate complex situations into simple working solutions
- Manage multiple initiatives and work in a matrix environment where priorities change rapidly and tight deadlines exist
- Ability to influence director levels within the organization by using effective communication and presentation skills
- Able to apply project and personal leadership to successfully achieve project and team goals
- Ability to challenge the status quo and evaluate processes to determine if refinements would enhance speed of results and productivity or quality
- Ability to build strong relationships, considering diverse perspectives & different styles
Synthes GmbH (7111)