Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Market Access Specialist
Requisition ID: 1805633499W
Develops the strategy and prioritized plans and liaise with the Sales Managers, to take a proactive approach in understanding and managing tender processes in his/her territories: gathering information, getting customer insight and proposing a business plan for the customer that support the value of Johnson and Johnson Vision technology. Plays a key role in preparing, informing, consulting and decision making processes, internally with main stakeholders (Sales, Marketing, Med. Affairs, Commex, Sales Admin...).
Directs activities concerning tender requirements and needs, both to coordinate efforts internally and to shape external environment and (ethically) influence decision making process followed by technical bodies, policy makers and other stakeholders, to benefit patients, doctors and nurses, customers, shareholders, and the business.
Commercial Excellence Manager
• Propose and discuss with the team the content and strategy of critical tenders ahead in time
- Collect and interpret scientific arguments that support the value of our medicines. Anticipate changes in the market environment. Build solid value propositions for optimal access of JJSV technology
- Payers & Specific Commission liaison to enable market entry & access of medical devices
- Working with influential stakeholders inside and outside of hospital through the development of specific tools/projects aimed at improving efficacy and appropriateness
- Take ownership for developing value-based healthcare strategies as well as health economics ones
- Provide training and updates to sales teams and management teams as required to build the capability and understanding across the franchise in key areas such as NHS structure, funding flows and decision-making processes
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Initiative – Enterprising character, executes with strong sense of urgency and ‘can-do’ attitude Analytical Thinking – can think trhough issues with strong logic
- Both internal and external customer focus – excellent communication and relationship building skills.
- Team-player, able to peform in matrix-type organization, cross-functionally, cross-sector
- Creativity - Is positive to challenges, thinks broadly about the big picture rather than the narrow “sale” and the impact he has on others
- Negotiation Skills - Knows the Drivers he/she can influence.
- Understands and manages the financial impact of his activities and is familiar with legislation onpublic procurement
- University degree - At least two years experience in Life Sciences Industry - Fluent in English
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Results and Performance Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Strategic thinking Big Picture Orientation with Attention to Detail
- Intellectual Curiosity
- Prudent Risk Taking
- Organization and Talent Development
- Collaboration and Teaming
- Self-awareness and Adaptability
Spain-Community of Madrid-Madrid
Abbott Medical Optics Spain, S.L. (8486)