Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805633439W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most comprehensive orthopedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of technology, devices, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, cranio-maxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today’s evolving health care environment. Our broad array of inspired, innovative and high-quality offerings help advance the health and wellbeing of people around the world.
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required in Business, Education, Industrial Engineering or other related technical field.
- Experience as subject matter trainer to conduct training sessions i.e. quality system related topics and to certify employees as trainers across the company
- Experience working in an FDA and/or European regulatory environment
- Thorough understanding of GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices)/ISO (International Organization for Standardization) regulations Excellent Communication Skills in English and French.
- Ability to clarify and summarize regulatory documents into formats to execute trainings
- Strong leadership and coaching skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office —Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge in Learning Management System (LMS) and its use to deploy training programs and requirements across the company.
- Automomy / Flelxibility
- Rigourous / Organized
- Relevant working experience in a matricial/multisites organization
- Relevant working experience in manufacturing/operations or R&D/new product development.
- Proven experience designing and presenting successful training programs
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Medos Sarl (8575)
Training & Development