Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Regulatory Affairs Supply Chain Liaison
Wokingham, United Kingdom
Requisition ID: 1805633355W
Regulatory Affairs Supply Chain Liaison
Johnson & Johnson family of Companies is comprised of more than 250 operating companies in 57 countries employing 117,000 people. Our companies develop and market products in three business segments: CONSUMER, MEDICAL DEVICES & PHARMACEUTICALS and we turnover in excess of $91 Billion.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Companies produce a broad range of innovative products and solutions used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurological disease, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, and aesthetics. As the most comprehensive devices business in the world, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices is best suited to serve evolving customer needs, train more surgeons to improve standards of care, and treat more patients globally as access expands.
This position provides regulatory guidance and support during highly complex inventory related activities as a result of the Transformation and EMEA LCM projects (e.g. complexity reduction, divestitures, mergers, acquisitions, etc.) impacting the Region. This position also manages activities concerned with the continuous collaboration and networking between Regulatory Affairs (RA) and Supply Chain (SC) during the Transformation Transformation and EMEA LCM projects execution to support the smooth submission and approval process of products to government regulatory agencies in the EMEAC Region (the Region) by the Transformation Local Teams. It is responsible for the overall strategy determination (cross projects, cross countries, and cross franchises), to ensure Product Lifecycle maintenance and continued product availability in the Region. Is a key contributor to the Global Non-transformation related initiatives and liaises with the RA rationalization process owner for the Region.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As part of the Transformation and EMEA LCM projects execution, this position’s incumbent is primarily responsible to provide leadership, oversight and coordination of all RA/SC functions collaboration within the assigned market, is also the liaison with the SC leadership teams at the Franchise and Regional levels, to maintain them updated on EMEAC RA scenario, specially providing proactive insights for the SC decision making process.
• Proactively identifies risks and opportunities to translate them into executable plans relative to the demand vs. supply analysis in close interaction with the Senior Leadership, SC Functional Leaders, Marketing, Finance and other key business partners.
• Directs and coordinates activities to establish and maintain processes and systems to support adequate analysis of SC related data in support of Regulatory Processes.
• Provides critical insights to SC about any EMEAC regulations that could impact the business.
• Provides guidance on local/regional implications for regulatory strategy related to SC matters through participation in Transformation product-related teams (e.g. submission teams, labeling working groups, etc.).
• Interacts with SC Functional Leaders to ensure adequate inventory and product status is maintained, including inventory build ups and depletions planning and coordination in support of Regulatory Strategies for the Region.
• Consults with SC functional leaders for the Region to ensure accurate and on time information is gathered to input the Transformation related regulatory processes.
• Directs and coordinates activities to drive integration and analytical insight for decision making purposes in support of the annual business planning process and of the monthly continuous RA forecasting. Liaise with the RALI team as needed in support of this activity.
Functional and Technical Competencies
• Strong influencing, negotiation, and partnering skills within a matrix environment.
• Strong Strategic Planning and Project Management Skills
• Accurate and intuitive problem solving, critical thinking, conflict management, and analytical skills.
• Excellent Verbal and Written Communications Skills in English
• Expert Excel skills required; experience using demand forecasting tool/technology desirable.
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of EMEAC required. Understanding of US and international medical device regulations are preferred.
• Must have a sense of urgency and a thorough understanding of business needs.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
• A Bachelor's degree in a relevant scientific discipline is required, major in Engineering or Science is preferred; an MBA or equivalent degree is preferred.
• Regulated industry experience is required. Previous experience with medical devices is strongly preferred.
• Supply Chain and/or Materials Management experience and/or certification is preferred.
• Project Management training and/or certification is preferred.
• Experience at a management level and supervising employees, including budget management is desired.
• Relationship building, negotiation and a proven track record of strategic thinking skills are required.
• A combination of background, education and experience can be considered.
What we’re about:
We are passionate about our work, and play vital roles across a range of professional disciplines, and care deeply about our customers and communities. At Johnson & Johnson our culture enables dynamic and impactful careers. We share a kind of DNA where we’re each
• Committed to caring
• Responsible to our communities
• Ready to apply our knowledge and know-how
• Unique in our background and experiences
• The drivers of our own success
• Passionate about doing what’s right
Make a unique mark in your career
If you want to be seen for the talent you bring to your work, be the driver of your own career, and work with others who share your passion for caring and success, then we invite you to join the Johnson & Johnson Talent Community by visiting www.careers.jnj.com
We respectively request Government Officials to identify themselves as such on application; for the purpose of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act. If you decide to apply for the position, any personal data which you provide shall be processed by Johnson & Johnson Medical, a Johnson & Johnson company. Your personal data shall be processed for the purposes of recruitment, recruitment policy and selection.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Ltd. - fka -Ethicon Ltd. (7355)