Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Associate Brand Manager
Requisition ID: 1805633343W
Caring for the world, one person at a time... inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. We embrace research and science - bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. We have more than 230 operating companies in more than 60 countries employing approximately 126,400 people. Our worldwide headquarters is in New Brunswick, New Jersey, USA.
LifeScan is a division of Cilag GmbH International; both companies belong to Johnson & Johnson family of companies. LifeScan is engaged in the manufacturing, global distribution and marketing of blood glucose monitoring systems for diabetic patients with markets spanning across Europe, Middle East and Africa, Canada, USA, Asia Pacific and Latin America to create a world without limits for people with diabetes.
Associate Brand Manager
For the Headquarters in Zug, Lifescan is looking for an Associate Brand Manager to be part of the Global Patient and Digital team.
The person in this role is an enthusiastic and reliable self-starter, a talented team player who is responsible for the development of marketing assets and programs to help lead global product launches and eCommerce business development and support the implementation of the CRM strategy.
Working directly with the Senior Marketing Manager, he or she will help lead strategy development, creation and implementation of marketing material and communications that will drive differentiation of OneTouch products among the highly competitive landscape. The Brand Manager will be required to collaborate with different functions and several markets across the globe, on top of managing external creative agencies.
- Manage creative agencies to create assets for global initiatives (digital material, brochures, posters, OOH, videos…)
- Collaborate with other functions (copy review, regulatory, privacy, legal, digital team, CRM, Professional team…) to ensure holistic approach and multi-functional approval of marketing material
- Help lead the design of global marketing strategy for patient engagement and ecommerce
- Implement CRM campaigns
- Collaborate with regions and markets for successful implementation of global plans and collect local needs
- Work with Consumer Insight team to validate concepts, ideas and assets with patients
- Further responsibilities to be defined during the time of the assignment in line with business needs and projects evolution
- University/FH degree in business/IT marketing or other related experience
- 3+ years of relevant work experience
- Strong project management skills, experience with digital projects is an advantage
- Experience with remote team and multicultural environment
- Experience in creative agency management
- Ability to work independently, proactively, well organized, self-starter, team player with strong attention to detail
- Basic use of photoshop is a strong advantage
- Very strong English communication (written and spoken) is mandatory
This role is based in Zug, Switzerland.
If you are interested in working for a global leading health care company in a challenging role, then send us your online application in English today.
Cilag GmbH International (8525)