Johnson & Johnson Careers
Por favor introduzca una dirección válida de correo electrónico
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Perfect Store Manager SE
Descripción del Trabajo
Requisition ID: 1805633335W
Southern Europe Cluster
RGM & Perfect Store Lead, Southern Europe Cluster
Perfect Store is a program designed to step change growth on J&J's base business via enhancing the quality of our execution. It is currently being piloted in the UK and Italy, with a view to expand across Southern Europe Cluster.
Initial in-market results confirm that Perfect Store can become a source of significant growth.
It is one of the core pillars of the GOC strategy.
The largest drivers to step change growth are the six Perfect Store levers
- Availability: focus on best selling SKUs (MSL), reduce OOS, get our fair share of shelf
- Visibility: ensure best location for our products on the primary shelf
- Promotion: driving promo compliance and superior secondary placements
Scaled up to EMEA this would mean $2.0B (cum. 5 years), and $6.0 B (cum. 5 years) globally.
The success of the pilots so far and the ambitions to accelerate the roll-out has led to the creation of a position to accelerate the deployment.
PS becomes a uniform way of working, and the terminology and approach of PS is fully embedded in the business.
- Be the Cluster expert in PS program
- Close relation with brand activation and sales teams in the countries to guarantee PS flawless execution
- Identify and track the revenue and profit size of the PS opportunity in each market
- Work with Shopper Marketing Cluster to develop Category growth through PS execution. Toolkits including Category Layouts, POS Visuals, Planogram Recommendation, Range recommendation (MSL), Price & Promo guidelines.
- Be a key contact with the Regional PS team to guarantee strategic alignment, best practices sharing and increase our capability
- Be an active member of Cluster MS&P team sharing best in class executions with the wider community and looking within J&J for scalable opportunities.
- Design, implement and deliver Cluster dashboard, aligned to the Regional vision
- Assist local markets in development their dashboard and ensure data sources are appropriate
- Manage the evolution of the dashboard over time, as part of continuous improvement
- Work with GSI team and analytics to link KPI performance with business outcomes
- University degree required, MBA preferred
- Essential familiarity with the basics of retail execution and their evaluation
- Strong skills in shopper and customer understanding
- Experience of KAM and/or sales operations would be preferable
- Fluent in English
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ...)
- Well-structured, focused & setting clear priorities
- Demonstrated ability to influence cross-functional business partners to impact decision-making
- Clear communication skills; ability to think analytically to understand complex or ambiguous problems or issues and articulate solutions/conclusions clearly and concisely
- Strong project management and analytical skills critical to success in this position
- Strategic business partnership: cross-functional interaction, business acumen & understanding of organizational dynamics, influencing skills, objectivity
- Results oriented and clear bias for action on priorities
- knowledge of retail environment
- Integrity and Credo-based Actions
- Innovative thinking
España-Comunidad de Madrid-Madrid
Europa/Oriente Medio/Africa-Grecia, Europa/Oriente Medio/Africa-Italia, Europa/Oriente Medio/Africa-Portugal
Johnson & Johnson, S.A. (8500)