Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Requisition ID: 1805633290W
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics.
We are providing our clients with the most innovative and comprehensive orthopedic and neurological portfolio in the world, offering inspired solutions that go beyond quality implants and include services, education, instruments, and emerging technologies. In the surgical area we continue to dedicate to Shaping the Future of Surgery and building on our commitment to help address the world’s most pressing health care issues, and improve and save more lives. Through the Medical Devices we deliver innovation to make a life-changing impact.
The Medical Devices sector of Johnson & Johnson is now looking for an experienced:
Location: Vilnius, Lithuania
Full-time contract till October 2018
This time limited job vacancy is highly suitable for university students in the last semester, who are able to do a full-time job. It is a great chance how to get an experience in international company, use English on daily basis and become familiar with the basic functions in logistics. You will have unique opportunity to see all organizational processes from inside and be part of those. Mainly you will be responsible for receiving, processing and recording customer orders & inquiries according to standard procedures.
You will have the following areas of responsibility:
- Be a first point of contact for external and internal customers
- Order taking, handling in JDE system, invoicing customers & preparing delivery – acceptance certificates if needed
- Distribution of product availability/back order information
- Delivery follow up and insuring information flow to customer and sales organization
- Answering/forwarding of customer inquiries
- Arranging all the information related new customer placement into the system
- Assist in preparing certificates of scrap for samples and spare parts
- Assist in finding suitable delivery solutions
- Assist in updating VAT list of customers based on their confirmations and agreements with State Sickness fund provident
- Ensuring back-up information
Qualifications and experience of the successful candidate:
- Native/fluent of Lithuanian and fluent English
- High education/Secondary Education or Equivalent
- Preferable 1 year of experience in logistics/ customer service/ administrative work, but not required
- Focus to detail, reliability and proactivity
- Willingness to learn and to accept new challenges
- Ability to meet the deadlines
- Responsibility for the action
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to build partnerships internally and externally
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
UAB JOHNSON & JOHNSON (7828)