Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Senior Manager Strategic Sourcing
Requisition ID: 1805633221W
Senior Manager, Strategic Sourcing & SRM has the responsibility for regional supplier sourcing including international Ocean Freight, Airfreight, Road, Parcel freight and Domestic transportation. He/she will participate in global and regional sourcing events and manage the regional suppliers through quarterly business reviews. He/she will lead the Strategic Sourcing & SRM team.
- Direct and oversee the import and export of J&J product and materials across APAC countries/sectors via international ocean freight, air freight, parcel freight and land transportation to deliver cost efficiency and spend improvement
- Direct and oversee the domestic transportation network to improve efficiency and service levels. The scope of domestic transportation includes inbound transport to distribution centers and outbound to customers.
- Participate in regional and global sourcing events including validation of volumes and business requirements
- Generate maximum sourcing value through participation in supplier selection and Cost Improvement Programs (CIPs)
- Establish and maintain a Supplier Relationship Management program across the APAC region to ensure adherence to QA standards, Service Level Agreements, SOP’s and Terms and Conditions.
- Participate in quarterly business reviews for key regional suppliers and provide recommendation for ongoing improvement
- Direct and oversee the Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship program to rationalize the number of suppliers used across the region, including leverage of the larger suppliers
- Direct and oversee the implementation of any new supplier in accordance with QA standards, Service Level Agreements, SOP’s and Terms and Conditions
- Develop and deploy regional cross-sector Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship strategies and communication plans aligned with overall Supply Chain regional strategies
- Drive the Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship process in accordance with Global standards
- Recruit, develop and lead the Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management team
Approximately 20% travel
- Degree is required, Master is preferred
- 10+ years’ experience, particularly in International Freight
- Proficient in English (written and oral)
- Experience working in a highly matrix, global organization is critical for success. Multi-sector experience is preferred.
- Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Relationship Management experience
- Integrity & Credo-based actions
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the end to end supply chain
- Knowledge and experience in transportation related technology, security, compliance and import/export processes
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and implement approved strategies to drive value for J&J Asia Pacific businesses
- Customer-centric mindset
- Strong collaboration skills and able to influence without authority
- Results & Performance Driven
- Sense of Urgency
- Solid problem solving and analytical experience influencing skills
- Lean/Six Sigma/APICS qualifications (optional)
Johnson & Johnson Pte. Ltd. (8435)