Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Manager Market Access
Requisition ID: 1805633163W
"Caring for the world… one person at a time” inspires and unites the people of Johnson & Johnson. This culture of caring is the focus of our corporate philosophy, that are anchored in the internationally applicable Credo
Johnson & Johnson is one of the leading health care companies in the world, with over 6,000 people working for Johnson & Johnson companies in Switzerland. Johnson & Johnson’s footprint covers sites and companies across three of its sectors - Consumer Health Care, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals businesses, situated in a number of locations across Switzerland.
MARKET ACCESS MANAGER
Full time permanent contract
- As a part of the Market Access Team he/she takes a key role in the development and communication of cost-benefit arguments for our drugs
- He/she liaises with our worldwide network of Health Economy specialists and keeps track of the actual scientific developments to secure optimal knowledge transfer
- He/she supports our internal product teams and sales organization with value arguments and pharma-economic evaluations
- He/she provides support to all departments on pricing and reimbursement related matters
- He/she takes a key role in the development of pricing and reimbursement dossiers and interacts with internal and external stakeholders to collect information necessary for submissions
- He/she initiates and manages projects to better understand cost implications and the value of medicines
- He/she provides support to improve the understanding of our key stakeholders with regards to cost-value arguments
- University degree in life sciences (MD or PhD)
- Profound scientific or economic background with the ability and interest for interdisciplinary questions
- Further education in health economy or public health and/or knowledge of the Swiss healthcare system is an asset
- Ability to critically interpret and use scientific literature
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to identify key strategic issues
- Ability to establish and maintain a good professional network within and outside the company
- Motivation to work in a small high performance team with a broad product portfolio
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and complex issues
- Excellent German and English language skills. French is an asset
- High degree of self-motivation and ability to work in a team
- Good communication and negotiation skills and trust building appearance
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work in a complex matrix organization
If you are a creative innovator and willing to drive the change within a dynamic and complex environment then please send us your online application (CV, Motivation Letter, Working References etc.) by clicking here.
Janssen-Cilag Switzerland (7325)