Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Sr. Financial Analyst
Planning & Analysis
Requisition ID: 1805633145W
The position of Sr. Financial Analyst is a key member of the Leiden Supply Chain Finance Team of the Janssen Biologics BV entity. The manufacturing plant in Leiden is one of the largest plants in the global Manufacturing & Technical Operations (MTO) network of the Janssen Supply Chain (JSC).
The Sr. Financial Analyst operates within a team of 3 Financial Analysts, reports to the Sr. Finance Manager and is actively involved in a variety of local and international finance (optimization & standardization) initiatives. He/she has close interaction with all local departments and business partners as well as with his/her peers at the other manufacturing sites across the globe.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily financial support and business partnering for the total JSC site P&L as well as departmental expenses and headcount of assigned areas within JSC Leiden:
- Analysis, review and consolidation of monthly and quarterly results: preparation and review of budget versus actual analyses.
- Responsibility for the financial closing procedures (in accordance with the Sarbanes-Oxley guidelines).
- Ensures timely and accurate completion of financial reporting requirements and submissions in financial systems.
- Responsibility to challenge business assumptions, implement corrective actions, develop business cases, create new or innovative reports for business needs and identify and implement process improvements (Cost improvement Projects, Kaizen, Yellow or Green Belt, etc.).
- Educate business partners on financial issues and concepts, ranging from daily operations up to long term capital investments.
- Coordinate and support the yearly Business Planning Process and periodic budget updates:
- Preparation of templates, detailed calculations, consolidation of input, challenge results, prepare reporting.
- Understand linkages to strategic plan.
- Actively cooperate with business partners during budget preparation, apply business knowledge to challenge business partners on assumptions, identify cost savings and influence decision making.
- Engage business partners using fact-based data and advanced analytics to achieve mutually agreeable business objectives
- Works with management to complete business plan action items.
- Prepare business cases for projects, capital investments and new product introduction costing analysis in close cooperation with project managers.
- Recommend and implement new ideas to reduce current processes cycle time, identify non-value-added activities and leverage systems.
- Benchmark best practices within J&J network.
- Active involvement in and/or leading national and international ad-hoc projects.
- A university degree in Finance & Economics.
- 4 to 6 years of relevant business experience is preferred.
- Fluency in English is required; fluency in Dutch is a pré.
- Ability to work pro-actively, independently and taking ownership.
- Good team player. Open communication, both verbally and in writing.
- Customer focused, build relations and take into account the needs of business partners.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills.
- Continuous improvement mindset.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines; also under time pressure, while sustaining a high accuracy of business results.
- Working knowledge of J&J WW-procedures is an asset
- Sound knowledge of SAP R/3 and MS-Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
What’s in it for you…?
“Caring for the world, one person at a time…”
As an employee we consider you as our most valuable asset. We take your career seriously.
As part of a global team in an innovative environment your development is key and our day-to-day responsibility.
Through e-university, on the job training, various projects and programs, we ensure your personal growth.
Our benefits make sure we care for you and your family now and in the future.
Janssen Biologics (7266)
Planning & Analysis