Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
BUSINESS ANALYST, SR. IT ANALYST
Requisition ID: 1805633139W
- Play as a BRM (Business Relationship Management), and assigned to manage a key relationship at the site in the areas of manufacturing, R&D or other op co at the site.
- Under the current IT Operation Model, partnering with Shared Service like GTS (Global Technology Service), AS (Application Support) to deliver IT infrastructure, Systems, and Applications, provide quality service to all stakeholders.
- Project management including managing all phases of SDLC, and use of Enterprise Project Management tools.
- Work with all departments to support break-fix and troubleshoot IT systems and applications including but not limited to: manufacturing systems, quality systems, engineering systems, computer based applications and other computerized systems.
- Work in a team to execute planned change control, upgrades and enhancements
- Work in the SOX, internal control and compliance related area and auditing support.
- Follow IT and compliance process and procedures while working or delivering supports and solutions
- Manage assigned support tasks that may include defining specifications, testing, implementation, training and documentation.
- Manage vendors to deliver quality IT related service.
- Provide support across the MD (Medical Device) sites other than Suzhou site where needed.
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyse complex problems and provide solutions with minimal supervision, and possesses hands-on experience
- Good inter personnel skills, and effectively communicate with business partners
- Ability to provide consistent or satisfy customer service level agreement
- Ability to adopt to flexible work hours
- Smart and fast learning, high potential for developing
- Self-motivated, proactive and team work
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Computer Science, MIS or similar degree (or equivalent in China)
- Minimum of two years of Manufacturing Systems Experience and 3 years of Information System experience
- Proficient in Windows systems and technologies, and knowledge of UNIX/Linux operating systems would be better
- Knowledge of networking and substantial background in hardware, servers and PCs and communication protocols
- Knowledge of RDMS database
- IT application solution architecture capability.
- Ability to deliver high calibre support solutions, and documentation in a validated environment
- Middle level proficiency in English Speaking, listening, reading and writing
- Knowledge and experiences with SOX and Internal Control, and familiar with audit supporting
- Knowledge of manufacturing execution systems, engineering systems, quality systems, bar coding/labeling systems, and data collection systems
- Knowledge of automation systems would be a plus.
- Knowledge of TQIM (Total Quality Information Management) business processes would be a plus
Johnson & Johnson Medical Suzhou Ltd. (7054)