Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
Accounting Lead - Medical
Requisition ID: 1805633131W
What type of mark will you make?
Your unique talents and perspective can make a vital contribution to innovative products that improve the lives of people everywhere. Career opportunities within Johnson & Johnson companies may provide you with an ideal setting to build your leadership experience; express your passion and touch the world.
Build Your Career with Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is a leading and one of the largest healthcare companies in the world. We are well-known for QUALITY, an achievement brought about by careful planning, a conscious and consistent effort in using advanced manufacturing technology and providing excellent development opportunities for people to attain optimal performance. Our products are recognized in the worldwide market under the brands of JOHNSON's, CLEAN & CLEAR, MODESS, CAREFREE, LISTERIN, BAND-AID , and so on.
At Johnson & Johnson, our company's ethical character is defined by our people. We strive to attract people with strong, positive values, and we develop, reinforce and reward those values. Our special set of values is embodied in Our Credo, a respected, legendary document that has guided our company for almost 70 years. As our ethical framework, it outlines our responsibility to our customers, employees, communities and stockholders. As you get to know us, you'll realize that our people choose to live Our Credo - to work at making it vital day-in and day-out - not because it is required, but because it feels right.
If you are looking for more than a job, and are inspired by the opportunity to create the future to bring quality of life to the world, we invite you to build your career with us.
Part A: Overall Responsibility:
· Supervise accounting team
· Influences business decisions based on analyses in order to meet or exceed financial commitments in the business and strategic plans.
· Provides financial leadership and guidance to business partners and finance staff.
· Ensures that appropriate financial processes and systems are in place in accordance with local government laws and corporate policies.
· Support to LGS Lead the manual financial works and ad-hoc
Part B: Principal Responsibilities:
· Ensures the preparation and distribution of timely and accurate operating/financial statements to both internal management and external users.
· Manage month-end/quarter-end/year-end closing with both local team and outsource team.
· Review Payment Requests and ensured all Activities are adequate and in compliance with current policies.
· Supervise Payment Team to make sure Payment Requests are processed timely based on Payment Plan. Provided directions and co-ordinate with relevant Departments to solve issues when happens
· Coordinator with External auditor to prepare Audit Financial Statement and CIT for Medical sector.
· Coordinating and working with Tax Authority on annual tax assessment, VAT refund and CIT finalization.
· Treasury: prepare cash flow forecast by weekly/monthly/quarterly. Deal FX hedging with banks.
· Compliance: coordinator with Internal auditor/compliance team to review internal business control (SOX testing, DCM…)
· Prepare local reports to the authorities (Statistic department…)
· Coordinator with Sector Finance, Outsource Payroll Company and HR to reconcile/review all things related to payroll.
· University graduated with Finance background.
· Good command of English and computer skills.
· At least 08 years experience in financial and accounting field.
· Ability to communicate across functions
· Accuracy and SAP experience is preferable
Vietnam-Ho Chi Minh City-Ho Chi Minh City
Johnson & Johnson (Vietnam) Co, Ltd (7338)