Johnson & Johnson Careers
Please enter a valid email.
Unfortunately, our network is not responding. Please try again later.
Your job alert was successfully created.
DATA & HEALTH ECONOMY MANAGER
Requisition ID: 1805633011W
At Janssen, we are dedicated to addressing and solving some of the most important unmet medical needs of our time in oncology, immunology, neuroscience, infectious diseases and vaccines, and cardiovascular and metabolic diseases. Driven by our commitment to patients, we bring innovative products, services and solutions to people throughout the world. Janssen is a pharmaceutical company of Johnson & Johnson. Please visit www.janssen.com for more information.
Manages accelerated, broad market and patient access and funding for Janssen's key brands by leveraging health economic expertise and techniques and evidence/data generation expertise to deliver customer value and drive achievement of therapy area/commercial strategies.
Ensures timely delivery of robust, credible health economic, real world evidence and key data expertise to national and local payers and stakeholders, creating positive and compelling commercial opportunities for the company’s products
Plays a manager role as part of the HEMAR team through high level of expertise and sharing of experience.
- Responsibility for health economy agenda
- Creation of models for specific products
- Creation of economic plans for specific products
- Cooperation with other teams within EMEA region focusing on pricing and health economy
- Engage with stakeholders in order to support allocated pharmaceutical brands – internally and externally
- Experience with pharmaeconomic modelling
- Experience with working with databases and analyses
- Fluent English and Slovak
- Very good PC skills
- Experience with product project creation
- Communication skills
- Analytic, numeric thinking
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment
- Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development
- Motivating financial remuneration
- Many employee benefits
Johnson & Johnson Slovakia, spol. s.r.o (7067)
Health Economics Mkt